1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video]Deliver Me Redux

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I love this vid gets me motivated before the game today lets beat the Lakers!

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

nice job yoyo! Makes me want to create some videos too :)

It's only a few hours away folks!

3. LD2k

LD2k Member

I did a video on the Lakers/Rox series - we wrote a custom sript.

HTML:
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxEokjB6rzw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxEokjB6rzw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

4. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

awesomeness

5. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

I just saw the old version and I could've sworn this was the video with that Sura-Howard.

Guess I was wrong.

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

thats was another one a did a while back beg of the 05-06 season but that season was a travesty havent really made one since this last one.

7. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Gotcha.

My bad

8. theteam

theteam Member

Sorry to bump an old thread but I remember this video like it was yesterday! It was such an awesome/heartbreaking video to watch. The link is dead (copywriter issues). I don't know know if I can rep or not but I would seriously give some reps for:

1) A link to this video that WORKS
    2) A new video of the same caliber. (This would be so epic!!!)

9. theteam

theteam Member

10. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

didn't realize it was taken down - I havent made a video in a while - I had some thoughts in mind if the Rockets went on to win game 7 its just trying to find the time that is the tough part at the moment. Editing takes a long time

As for the original video I still have it on a external drive when I get home tomorrow i'll re-upload it

11. rocketsmetalspd

Thanks in advance! It will be much appreciated.

12. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Its okay Yoyo...my brother jsut made a video w/ the music in preparation for game 7. I just hope it doesnt disappoint yall. I'll post it soon when its finished uploading

13. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/128046022" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p>Feeling inspired by our game 6 win led to this creation. Hope you all enjoy! Follow me and my brother's Houston Rockets podcast @32zonepodcast<br /> I do not own the footage in this video</p>

Here's the vid...hope yall can see it