1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How does Harden not even play half of the fourth?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, May 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Kevin has some balls lol

2. archinkent

archinkent Member

Suuuure, it was. ;)

3. imaginedragons

The best players, the legends, become so because they keep reinventing themselves and learning from what works and what doesn't. Harden can't be what he is forever and leave a legacy. It's a process and hopefully tonight is day 1 of this self realization of where he and the team can go if he keeps learning

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I sometimes wonder if people see when Harden "moves the ball." He passes then checks out. Rockets are running 4 on 5 while Harden is waiting, doing nothing, at the time line. That is not Mchale's offense. I've been saying that for the longest. Harden passes and does nothing afterward. I dont mind Iso ball.. Harden gets buckets... It's the team offense that bothers me.

5. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

TBH, I thought something was wrong with Harden making him not being able to play.

7. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Harden's sick isn't he? Have you seen any of the last pre and post game interviews with him constantly coughing. And doesn't he have asthma?

Although I don't know how sick he is or how he's feeling, you'd have to give him credit for his triple double the other night and remaining on the court.

8. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Gutsy as ****, but i gotta give it up for Mchale

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Me too. I thought Mchale was going to bring him back like game 2.. I was waiting...

Even more impressive Harden was cheering on bench. I like that.

10. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

oP claim to fame was cyberx thread. You can just out this in game thread not make A new one

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden cheering his team and encouraging them was awesome to see. He knew they could get it done.

12. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I agree- one of the epic moments in Rockets history and we get DaDiarrhea spouting his crap.

13. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

This was one of the few times I agreed with McHale's decisions.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I agreed with the benching but I had no Idea Hardens seat had gorilla glue on it. Mchale is ballsy.

15. torocan

torocan Member

Apparently putting 5 players on the floor who play defense and don't ball watch results in good team defense.

Mind blown...

16. bro2044

bro2044 Member

GREAT DECISION!!!!!

I love Harden, but man what a gutsy decision to go with whats working with your man on the bench. I've seen other teams do it, and to have that much faith in our team feels SO good.

17. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Whats even more impressive is that he kept him on the Bench when it looked like the Clippers would pull away

18. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

I've had enough of your ReDICK obession, it's not him. Any decent shooter in the Clippers offense would give Harden fits, he has to fight through picks etc.a, and yes at this stage any super star should, but don't act like it's just Reddick (who IS a great shooter) but it's more of a product of Doc's offense.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, McHale kept Harden out of the game because the guys on the court bought them back. Not because of Poor play. Harden did not play poorly, if it wasn't for Harden we would have went into the half down 15 or worse.

Amazing that people can't appreciate this win and instead some want to still trash Harden.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

He had a bad overall game. With that said the rockets won and that's what matters. Hope he can play the way he did in game 5.