1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop annoying MVP Voters on Twitter!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beard, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Beard

Beard Member

Look at this guy faisal:
    https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/587389585245806593

How is this helping? This happens all the time too. Next time you want to call a writer a houston hater/harden hater, curse them out, bother them, troll them, make sure they arent actually voting for the award!

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Oh god i think i know him...

Good guy, im sure he means well but i agree with you. Things are getting a bit ridiculous

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

if that influences someones vote they should be fired

4. RESINator

RESINator Member

What a fool!

5. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Lol at thread title!!

6. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

zach lowe has this weird fetish with engaging twitter trolls

7. Beard

Beard Member

Yea he really does, ultra sensitive/defensive. And then he calls rockets fans the most sensitive in the league, pretty ironic.

8. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I love the Rockets and James Harden to death.

But Lowe is right, Curry will win the MVP this year.

9. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

I really don't give a crap if Harden wins the MVP, I mean aren't we Houston Rockets fans? let's get out of the first round, that means 10 times more to me than an individual award.

I am in awe of Harden and what he is done for us so don't get that confused, but I love this franchise much more than i care about the MVP discussion

1 person likes this.
  10. JazzLakerHater

I want to criticize our fan base for being too sensitive, but at the same time I kind of understand why we're so sensitive. It's so obvious everyone outside Houston hates the Rockets and they try to downplay anything positive about us and focus on our negatives. It's frustrating so it's natural for fans to come out and defend our team. And no, Zach Lowe is not a Rockets hater.

11. Handles

Handles Member

Pretty embarrassing tbh. This is the kind of stuff that gets us labeled as "the most sensitive fan base in the league".

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

That fasial dude sounds like a Mchale loving Clutchfaner, lol Low level reading comprehension or just drunk?

13. RESINator

RESINator Member

Take off your tin foil hat

14. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Dude seems like one of the apologists here who believe nothing is wrong with this organization and everything is perfect from the top with Morey and McHale to the rest.

It's only a conspiracy and the NBA preventing the Rockets and not allowing us to win more than ONE playoff series under Morey or a single one under McHale

15. Beard

Beard Member

worst thing about this was that Zachs post he was replying to was actually very positive for Harden. MANY people are disqualifying harden because he isnt the 2 seed, but Zach is making it clear that it really shouldnt matter.

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

There are so many reasons to not have a Twitter, and this is one of them. Either that guy is an idiot and he'll continue to post dumb things on Twitter or he's not an idiot and immediately regretted posting stupid things online for the world to see. In either scenario, it's bad for him.

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Please point me to this apologist, TIA

18. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

That was some low hanging fruit right there, Zach. Lowe was right of course but...why engage? It's like an argument in the espn comments.

19. Handles

Handles Member

Seriously. It makes ZERO since for the guy to choose this tweet to ***** about. He must have been drunk.

20. Handles

Handles Member

Fixed.