1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pariah

pariah Contributing Member

That they have a fantastic docking station!!...

my little laptop means nothing...NOTHING!...just because it's small. my docking station is great. it's like all the other docking stations...i don't need these emotions today...i'm Chris Traeger RIGHT NOW!

2. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

I agree with all of this actually.

Doc isnt as plugged in as he used to be...but he has connections. so when he DOES say something we should lsiten.

I agree with what you said about cyber too...cause he has said somethings that I believe he heard but were totaly biased lol

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

To those that replied, in thinking on it some more, you are right. I would not include DMo in a package for Dragic no matter what. It's the NO's pick and filler or nothing. Frankly, I rather go after Lawson if he can be got with the same assets as Dragic, because you don't have to worried about him leaving and he's younger. Then you can still try to get IT as a backup if Phoenix wants to trade him and hold on to Dragic hoping that he will take the 5 year deal.

4. crayzo

crayzo Member

HA! no way. Just a displaced Rockets fan in Boston.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Get Brandon Bass for veteran experience, defense/ rebounding/ mid range shot. Keep D-Mo and Jones.

6. megastahr

really i guess i never saw that...well then...why are people still stupid?

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Because

8. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

I'm not saying I don't want him. It's just so many reports saying he isn't available...

9. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

This is begginning to smell like morey, dragic and his agents are working together and using the anti rockets bias to their benefit. If they can fleece the suns for dragic and plumlee while only giving up tjones and pelicans pick. Could also explain the slight of hand and misdirection we have been hearing about.

10. VivaChelseaFC

VivaChelseaFC Member

Any updates from the Barber or the real estate agent?

1 person likes this.
  11. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

I thought the same thing but Lawson has been rumored to be off the trading block

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I have my reasons. Don't judge.

13. treyk3

treyk3 Member

CAN WE GET ANYONE FROM DYNEX?!?!?!?!

14. pariah

pariah Contributing Member

which is likely knight and henson...and I'm sure Morey doesn't miss a chance to ask about the Greek FREAK.

15. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Lotta douche in that post!

Stop acting like its a BIG secret...:eek:

Big shout out to Doc Rocket...:)

[​IMG]

Must say that your posts sometimes give me anxiety, but it's the good kind of anxiety, and for that I give you a bucket full of kudos/respect!
    Keep tweeting, and if possible come back home, some of us older members miss having you around in the GARM!

16. megastahr

lol...

You know I dont care that people believe them or not. I care that people hate on them so much and run them off.

I really enjoy reading and analyzing the cryptic posts and I love the fact that we have inside info that compares to knowing a Woj (obviously not that legit but still) or something. It is one of the things that makes this site so great.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Some really candid comments today from Cyber and Doc Roc.

Sounds like Doc has some friends in the know, but he obviously is mixing in a heavy dose of fandom as well. He's a CF bretheren and contributes a ton of entertainment value along the way.

Cyber is coming 100% from the agency side, and is now openly admitting it as it would seem. It always helps for people to understand that this is where he is coming from so you can take the Lakers talk, and the other rumors through that spectrum. Now that the Rockets don't have Yao, they have two stars, and they don't have max cap space, they aren't a destination that any agent would ever want to send a marquee free agent to because of BUSINESS concerns to maximize their clients earning potential.

The whole "Morey treats players like assets" narrative is the trump card for agents to use in wheeling and dealing. It really doesn't EVER seem to stop GM's from trading with Houston, and it surely doesn't really show any residual signs among players that play for the Rockets (see the smiles on the faces of Corey Brewer and Josh Smith). Its like Miley Cyrus taking her top off... should we really be that surprised that it would happen when it was convenient for her career at some point? Its business.

Cyber thanks for what you are hearing from your angle, and thank you for being upfront regarding the spectrum from which you are receiving the information.

Fans- Stop getting so worked up over the emotional mud-slinging coming in from agents around the league. Its business... not personal.

18. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

He must believe that rejection can be constructive.

19. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Jesus now we're REALLY throwing names out there that will never in a billion years happen.

20. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Seems like a lot of smoke a posturing out there on Dragic. Media reports from both sides (Suns camp) and (Dragic's agents). Not really sure what to believe, but I am counting on Morey being able to read the tea leaves and know what is what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.