1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rockets Trade Ideas - 2014-15

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 29, 2014.

1. bj83gc

bj83gc Member

you guys are throwing that NO Pick out for anybody. Unless it is a very good player like dragic/lawson or someone of that nature, i would not trade and keep the guys we have now. If Anthony David misses any time the 2nd half of the season that pick could be 4-10 easily. It would be a nice pick for us to bring in a good role player or flip it at the draft. I like the construction of our current team and don't think its a necessity to make a trade now that we could lose on.

2. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

I have yet to see one trade suggestion where the Rockets isn't completely screwing the other team.

3. derp

derp Member

You are on a Rocket's forum where people think Cannon is an All-star judging by the comments. I go to these threads for a laugh every now and then.

4. fattz

fattz Member

OR
    Bev, Jones, JET & NOP pick
    ...for...
    Bass & Smart

Move DMo to the 5 and let Howard heal

5. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

You're not looking very hard....there are quite a few trade suggestions that screw the Rockets.

6. fwood_rockets

fwood_rockets Member

Gallo can guard people?

7. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

8. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

MKG is 21 years old, and can be the next shane battier, if he isnt that sort of player already.

9. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Except Shane Battier could shoot. Have you seen MKG shoot? Id rather have a blind kid throw knives at me than give MKG the green light to jack up airballs.

10. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Plumlee+Foye+Denver 2nd rounders to Houston
    Wilson Chandler to Phoenix
    Jones+Gerald Green+Papa to Denver

Then:
    Canaan+Terry+Picks for Rubio+Budinger

Rubio/Bev/Shved
    Harden/Foye
    Ariza/Brewer/Bud
    DMo/Smith
    Howard/Plumlee/Dorsey

11. awc713

awc713 Member

wilson chandler is being shopped...wonder if we want him/ have room for him?

he lit us up

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That made me laugh!

13. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Morey should trade for Randy Foye whose salary will be non-guareeteed in 2015/2016
    Then we can trade Papa& Foye for one player like Dragic in next summer if we can't complete some trade at deadline

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Mo Williams put in 52 earlier... I thought he would be a good fit all year and he seems to be in good form.

Get er done Morey!

15. Himdemm

Himdemm Member

Life long fan, been lurking the GARM for a couple yrs now and finally decided to join.

Doubt he'd be available but I think Bismack Biyombo (or however you spell it) would solidify our backup C spot. Maybe the Knicks 2nd rounder gets it done ?

16. CertifiedTroll

As much as I love Smart. I don't want him being our starting PG yet. So I would want to keep Bev and back him up with Smart for the short term.

17. CertifiedTroll

What Persian said. MKG has tried working with shooting coaches on his mechanics. At times his shot even looked like it improved, but in the end he still does that weird cork screw twist away hitch junk. If we were ever to get a player like that, I would be OK with it as long as we got a shooting coach.

All that being said, I like MKG as a prospect. But not someone I would want in the rotation right now.

18. micah1j

micah1j Member

What about Kevin Love? I wonder if Morey is inquiring with the CAVs on him. Obviously he would have to want to stay and not opt out. Would we have anything they would want though?

19. CertifiedTroll

They would demand Dwight. It just isn't realistic unless Love demands trade/says he plans to walk/etc.

20. micah1j

micah1j Member

I thought LeBron disliked Dwight. Anyway, if the CAVs don't turn it around soon that team is getting blown up. First the coach, then the players. So Blatt is on the chopping block first then Love is next. They won't trade Lebron or Irving.