1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Who are you and what did you do with Joey Dorsey?"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

I know right, it's like when that one person spazzes out

2. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Looks like ron artest here

[​IMG]

3. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

Should it be a technical foul on Ariza for pushing Dorsey? :grin:

4. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

You guys are mad because I speak truth. Some of you people in this forum are biased as hell.

5. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

A bunch of flipfloppers in this forum.

6. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

You guys love Dorsey today, but wanted him off this team just a couple of days ago. :rolleyes:

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I haven't read the game in a while. Whats wrong with this spaz.

8. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

You probably don't even know who Don Kojis is. Your basketball knowledge is suspect.

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

No. You just go in and irrationally torch everything and everyone. That does not take intelligence, analysis or understanding. You are currently nothing more than an ill informed troll. I gave you advice on one of the D-Mo threads on how to turn it around. I see that you are just going to ignore it. If you wanted to torch Dorsey this would be a proper way of doing it.

While Dorsey has had a few decent games recently he is already a proven commodity. A vet min player who sits on the bench until garbage time or disaster occurs. He earns his vet min salary, but only just barely.

I doubt you would get blow back for a post like that. Because it just brings to the forefront the hard cold reality that lurks behind everyone's fandom. A cold shower without slapping anyone in the face. Try it some time.

10. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I don't look at Dorsey as a proven commodity by NBA standards. Dorsey and D-mo are pretty much the same. Two average NBA role players.

11. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

And there you go again. Just typing without an intelligent thought in your head. The proper analysis is that no, Dorsey is nothing more than a small role player on a very good team, and D-Mo may become something truly special. We really really don't care about your ever so important uninformed opinion. Go and study the NBA for a few years and then come back here.

12. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Race bait much?

When DMo was playing like crap not long ago, most posters were trashing him, too. Now that he's put together a solid stretch of games, posters are excited about his development (and rightfully so). If he starts sucking again, then those same posters will turn on him.

Rinse, repeat.

It's been this way throughout the history of sports fandom.

Even Harden went through it after the Portland series. GTFO

13. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I know more about the NBA than you think.

14. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Don't make me start print screening truth out of you idiots like before.

15. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Well, since I think you have absolutely no knowledge or understanding of the NBA game, that would not be difficult. Don't just go in and torch everything in sight. Use your NBA understanding to provide some insight into the Rockets and the game. It is ok to be down on players, provided you make a fact based case. But no one here even pays any attention to you, except to b**** at your posts. You can do better than that.

16. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

LOL do what you gotta do troll.

But first make sure you don't miss CNN's next segment on protests.

17. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I have made fact based cases. Most of you wanted Dorsey gone until his last game. Most of you D-Mo fans ignored the fact that D-Mo got way more chances at cracking the rotation than Dorsey. Most of you made excuses for D-Mo in the game he's played terribly, while few others wanted him traded. The proof is in the posts. You guys want to jump down my throat just because I'm telling it like it is. That's why you all are resorting to petty insults.

18. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I am trying to turn him around. Without much success. My guess is that he is a basement dweller living with his parents, without any self esteem whatsoever. But that is just supposition. Hopefully he will start doing his homework before he posts. I have some hope.

19. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Okay, keep pretending like D-Mo didn't only score just 6 points in 25 minutes two games ago.

20. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

He's a classic race hustler hellbent on sowing discord on the BBS. It's pathetic.

I wouldn't waste any more of your time on him.