1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ode to a Beard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dandorotik, Dec 3, 2014.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Respect to OP!

I'll have it known that I had a haiku on T-Mac published.

Tracy McGrady

an eye on his knee
    he waxes injured, late star

squeeze dry the teabag

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Let's face it. People are usually scared of guys with a big beard... unless, of course, it's this dude:

[​IMG]

3. senter

senter Member

Alright, let’s do this. Let’s go down the roster. Time to school you clutchfans, wannabes, and imposters. The beard that we all fear has been discussed here at length, so I’ll move to the center where our starter’s got strength. D12, at full health, is a beast on the boards. Swattin shots in the stands while the red rowdies roar. “Beware of Dog” sign hangs at 94 feet, Bev will hound you til you lose it better cover your knees. Lord Threeza’s raining threes you would think it’s a storm, just wait til April this is not even his final form. D-Mo, and T-Jones, anchor the 4, just stop fouling and getting hurt to stay on the floor. Canaan ball mother ****as, Isaiah’s sinkin your ship, wet floor cross over cuz he’s makin you slip. Cisco started off slow but he’s heatin’ up now, getting’ passes from the paint from Papanikolaou. Terry’s hopped around, this team is his fifth, hittin clutch 3’s he stole the JET from Kenny Smith. Daniels, Capela, Johnson, and Black, got the Vipers representin so we cut them some slack. Cheerin from the bench when we’re drainin from deep. Troy wishin he could play, he can shoot in his sleep. That about does it, now I’m gone in a flash. Did I forget anyone? Oh right, Dorsey is trash.

:grin:

4. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Would have been much better with an audio/video recording.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

There is no shooting guard more widely feared
    than that follicularly gifted fellow
    adorned in red and mustard yellow,
    our own James Harden, a.k.a. The Beard.
    Opponents quailed, the righteous cheered
    unnumbered times as, fresh from the bordello,
    he flushed it home in someone's grill and bellowed
    skyward. Then the haters first appeared.
    Let it be known to every Rockets fan
    that prejudice exists beyond the skin
    and you must validate another fool
    before he stoops to call you somewhat cool.
    They send their scrubs to match him if they can.
    James Harden is the mother****ing man.