1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Ariza's huge threes in the fourth in Miami, Worrell. Bullard take shot at Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I don't care what word is spread, I'm booing him all the way from Australia

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Then you're giving him satisfaction all the way from Australia.

If you really wanna mess someone's head up, act like you don't care

A
    P
    A
    T
    H
    Y

*works well when women are trying to get under your skin too ;):grin::cool:

3. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Agreed. He's going in expecting boos.. Don't do it, and hurt his lil ol feelings

4. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Pfffft, you guys just want the crowd to react like it's a normal game, i will be annoyed if he doesn't get booed when he has the ball

5. Vrazz

Vrazz Contributing Member

Best part on that video was seeing Harden cheesing like a little kid after Ariza hit that last three.. lol. I still laugh at how goofy he looks...

Good to see the guys believe in Ariza already.. Things are looking better than a lot of us thought.

6. Panda23

Panda23 Member

but it will hurt his feelings more!

the only thing to do when you're SO moves on is to move on faster/better.

ATHREEEZAAAAA

7. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Rather people cheer for Ariza louder than boo Parsons.

8. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

if a player leaves and the team gets worse, then boo because you're hurt. but if the team got better with his replacement then you should be happy that he's gone so no need to boo. now a chant based around the "left houston so easily and morey replaced yo ass so easily" would be epic. it lets him know you don't appreciate the **** talking from an easily replaced 4th option.

#48 hashmander, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  9. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

His playing style is now the opposite of the first time he was here. Even his defense wasn't good back then, now he's locking down all our perimeter matchups. I'm loving it.

10. J Hard

J Hard Member

Yes I enjoyed their unbiased commentary, very classy crew Miami has.

11. J Hard

J Hard Member

Parsons isnt good enough to incite that type of emotional reaction. He was a serviceable to good player for us. Sometimes he had an All Star caliber game but was inconsistent and unpredictable night to night.

With Ariza we know what we're getting every night, great defense and great 3 point shooting, and will play best in clutch time. The championship caliber teams have at least one of these types of players on their team. Not an unestablished player trying to do more than he truly can.

Cannot stress enough how much more Ariza has instilled confidence in me as a Rockets fan. Parsons is a good player but did not have that effect.

12. kdchilds

kdchilds Member

:grin::grin: LMAO!

13. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Easy for YOU to say. I think Kostas Papanockaloo would disagree. ;)

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

That's stupid and not professional.

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Not to mention that pump fake brought Davis in to him. That stupid pump fake..

16. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I knew that video was done, but never watched. I didn't realize Parsons actually said "Left Houston so easily," I thought that was just something on the previous meme.

Seriously, what a douche. I know he probably didn't edit the lyrics himself, but man it makes him look like an a$$.

17. bro2044

bro2044 Member

actually completely agree. Boo-ing doesn't mess with them or hurt their feelings, if anything it makes them realize how big a part of the team they were and how much they were missed (initially)!

Hearing NOTHING but regular crowd murmur would be like...oh. I...guess...we're good then?

lol, down with apathy. REPLACED YO A$$ WITH APATHY!

18. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

Haha or just chant ARIZA each time Parsons gets the ball... or cheer Ariza on super loud each time he gets it!

19. SemisolidSnake

I'm a little surprised Bill and Matt would be so open with their shots at Parsons, but I imagine that as decades-long veterans of this Rockets franchise, they took it a bit personally how Parsons left with such little class. I'm okay with that. But, let's stop the comparisons right now and just look at that video, which is an amazing little summary.

1) Open three that I just knew was hitting pure net as soon as it left his hands. Beautiful.

2) Contested, cramped three over a much taller defender shot with a smooth, confident stroke. Nothing but net.

3) Steals the ball, maintains enough control to get it down the court fast, and then immediately has the court awareness to see he's completely alone and pull up for the three.

That's pretty damn close to showing a complete player in only three clips right there. I'm excited.

20. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

No doubt Ariza is en fuego and it is a hell of a lot of fun to watch !!!! I was not crushed when we let Parsons walk, but I didn't think it was going to be so dam n easy to replace (and in fact surpass replacing) him. Athreeza has been unconcious shooting the 3 and adds so many intangibles on the floor to this team it's crazy.

I just wonder of Morey had this all planned out like the mad scientist he appears to be, or did he just get dumbs**t lucky, again...