1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

He didn't say he'd re-sign with the Suns for certain but given his and the Suns' history, it appears to be the likeliest scenario.

I'm not going to pretend to know what he will or won't do, but the team seems to like him and he seems to really like the team.

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Signing Zoran will go a long way in convincing him

3. traveler

traveler Member

lol

I keep telling them no but nobody listens to me. :confused:

4. delishman

delishman Member

All the broken rumors in the world still beat
    Let's not make it harder than it has to be
    Ohh, it's all the same thing
    Clutchfans chase Plowman chase Gogi

5. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Contributing Member

#plowfail

6. delishman

delishman Member

Plowtown listed him as one of 4 possible PGs. Gogi was the initial rumor but it has expanded, or revealed as more it more likely the case, that the Rockets are strongly considering 4 PGs.

IF BLED Signs.. GOGI GONE. If BLED is a NOGO.. S&T. In a world where Bled takes a QO (don't see that happening unless Suns pull their 50mil contract ) I imagine they flip him at the deadline for a dime on the dollar (I bet the Suns or another team will pay him 13-14mil a yr).

In which case, the Rockets will move on to RONDO or RUBIO at a steep price. If BLED or GOGI do end up on the market, the Rockets will complete a trade for one of the SUNS PG. They will offer a chance for CELTS or MINNY to lower their demands for Rondo/Rubio in this situation to in attempt to retain as many assets as possible (pinning the three teams against each other.)

A PG IS Coming. JUST at what Cost. Look to the East for BLEDSOE to RISE with the SUN.

#PLOWMANCHRONICLES #PLOW3:16 #NotAllThoseWhoPlowAreLost

7. delishman

delishman Member

Plow'd and defiant, DOC slays the giant letttt usss seeeize the day.

8. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

It really all started with Plow and Drew indicating Dragic very strongly. I believe these two are being given information but IMO the source seems overzealous and only slightly more informed than any of us.

This is not speaking up in February and saying Dwight Howard will be on the team next year.

9. supa

supa Contributing Member

Hmmm, I wonder why.

10. traveler

traveler Member

Well lucky we have a fully vetted insider in Cyberx to set things straight. :)

11. basketballholic

LOL. Because Dragic was being discussed Cyber. There were Rox sources throwing Dragic out there.

No Dragic? Just means one of the others.

Right now....it's PG musical chairs. We just gotta wait and see what happens when the music stops and these guys go diving for chairs.

12. cyberx

cyberx Member

Not back... Next week.

Stopping by Amsterdam for a little relaxation on the way back :)

13. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Living the life. I am jeals. :cool:

14. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Contributing Member

The prophecy has been revealed to the true believer.

15. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Cyberx is also the same person who said no trades were in the works almost immediately prior to the Terry trade. I'm not saying this to suggest he is a fraud -- just saying that things change and that what cyberx or plowman or whoever else hears on Monday may no longer be the case in the following days. Not sure why that seems so difficult for some to grasp.

16. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Yeah but his batting average is way way way up there. The others are not even getting on base. :)

17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Isn't he always cryptic and this time he's being more straight forward in this thread? Maybe I'm thinking of Codman.

Really? Cyberx has been wrong before and admitted it. If something they hear doesn't work out it doesn't make them liars. Insiders can't tell the future. They are just telling us what they hear. Learn to appreciate it or don't click on threads where insider information is being shared. It's not that hard.

Plowman, Cyberx, KingDrew, Oilepierre, Doc Rocket, and more... thank you. And not just for this year. For many many years.

Cyberx, or any of you, have you even heard any serious chatter about upgrading the PF spot?

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You don't have to discredit anyone to rank them in your head.

19. traveler

traveler Member

lol

I don't rank them. I was replying to a poster. I like any and all rumors. I even liked some of the others that were banned. As I now understand the rules are some can post insider stuff with impunity if here long time. Fair enough but I will give more credence to an insider that has been fully vetted by Clutch himself.

20. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

What a severe misrepresentation of Plowman's position in this thread. He wasn't just passing along what he heard. He was adamant in his supposed knowledge of multiple team's thinking and their subsequent impact on the Rockets. He was dismissive well beyond the point of reason towards any who questioned the veracity of the now proven false original point. He staked his reputation on his claims coming to fruition and had and apparently still has a large chorus of supporters ready and willing to question the motivations of any and all doubters. Whatever his intentions, he sold a bill of goods to a willing audience. Anyone still willing to buy his garbage or write it off as a case of moves not working out either doesn't under what he's actually posted or is sincerely disconnected from reality.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.