1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

And yet we have multiple "insiders" leaking the trade with Suns MONTHS before it can even come to fruition? Hmm, what does that tell you?

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Heh, you funny people. :)

Not mad about anything, not me against anyone.

If the trade happens, great. If not, then...I guess not??

Skeptical, absolutely. If it happens, great. Great for the Rockets, Plowman, King Drew, CyberX, Roe4Christ, DocRocket, Shaun11 and all the likes! I'll be the idiot, dumbass, and every other name in the book. Good!!��

3. delishman

delishman Member

Separate but equal.. Plowman vs. the board of Insider Education

#FreePlowMan

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I trust JR more than anyone else when it comes to news.

He is legit.

roe4christ, shaun11, drew, even cheke are frauds ;)

cyberx is prolly a bit legit. doc rocket's cryptic can be twisted either way so I guess he is always wrong and right.

plowman has everything at stake right now.

5. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

As the old Lithuanian farmers' saying goes: "If you are afraid of worms, don't plow the earth."

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Jr just post other people's tweets....?

Obviously he is the most believable. No risk taken there.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Thanks FTWR but please don't anyone confuse me for an insider. :)

Not one, never proclaimed to be one and never will be one.

And not saying don't believe Plowman. As others have alluded to and have said, he probably deserves the benefit of the doubt, being a long time member. No reason (yet) to believe he'd troll or string the board along.

Now everyone get back to waiting!

9. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Plowman paging plowman

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Nothing is happening my brothers. I'm tired of seeing your dumbasses bumping this crap up. I need an ignore thread function. Jezuzzzzz.

11. baubo

baubo Member

It doesn't tell me anything, because "insiders" aren't the media and they don't have the same effects as the media. I can go on a Suns forum and say "Rockets insider predict Dragic trade" and every Suns fan will call BS. Therefore there are no repercussions from such a "leak", even if true because no one will believe such a person. Even one like Doc Rocket with his years of being an "insider."

Also, I responded to JR because his "proof" that these insiders are BS comes from the lack of national and local news source. Which I find to be not proof at all. Clearly, it doesn't imply that the insiders are right either. Just that in the end, we don't know. It's basically based purely one faith and to lesser extent, how we tend to feel front offices of NBA teams operate.

I'm personally of the opinion that the Dragic trade is plausible, but not likely.

12. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

king drew blew up this thread

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

You know, you could just....not click on the thread?

I know it's like not rubbernecking a car wreck...

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I noticed you like to be fed crap but that's none of my business.

15. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

100% fraud. I've dealt with his crap before. He gets everything from Twitter or this bbs. He makes it sounds like he's an actual insider to get likes on his Facebook page but nothing he says is original, it's regurgitated from Twitter or here.

16. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Where do you think the media gets their scoop from? Let me help you - sources, aka insiders... And in the case of Chris Broussard, we talking about multiple sources even.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yet you continue to make "your" business.

18. baubo

baubo Member

No. They get them from the teams/players themselves. Not backroom whispers. If Broussard says Bledsoe is looking to sign the QO, it's because Rich Paul told him flat out to say it on ESPN.

There's a difference between what Rich Paul tells Broussard to say on TV, and what Paul may say in a strategy meeting with his employees and Bledsoe. The latter is presumably where the reliable insider(should one exist) get his info from. That is actually more true than anything even Woj would hear.

19. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I think everyone here knows that in order for Plowman to become legit is if we get either Bledsoe and Dragic before February. If none of those things happen then the dude was just lying. He also said that the Rockets were trying to improve at the PG spot and were going to upgrade, but honestly all I have to say to that is duh. `The PG spot is probably the weakest spot by a mile compared to every other spot. If the Rockets FO happens to make a trade for any other PG other than Bledsoe or Dragic I don't think Plowman or anyone should get credit for that....

Anyways, I don't really care if Plowman is trolling or not, and I don't think a '99 tag really matters that much anyways. If he's right then good I'm glad. If not, then oh well lol.

20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Man have to rep you just for the fact that i love the minions....

T_Man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.