1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the last movie(s) you watched

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCityReturns, Jan 26, 2009.

1. cebu

cebu Member

Silver Linings Playbook

8/10

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Begin again. 7/10

I really enjoyed it. Great sound track and Adam Levine plays a perfect douche bag.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The Raid 2 -7.5/10 I like this series of action films, but man does is get too much love. The girl with the hammers and the guy with the baseball bat was damn awesome though.

The First Time - 7/10 I love a good teen rom com (c*m at me bro!) I never heard of this one. It was good, and my goodness, Britt Robertson is so adorable!

Best Man Holiday - 7.5/10 I didn't like how this movie ended but love seeing EVERYONE back from the original movie.

About Last Night - 6.5/10 I think this should have been the sequel to Think Like a Man. Regina Hall is damn fine.

The Other Woman - 4/10 has Kate Upton's butt always been that flat? Poor girl will never make it as a model with that up-and-down booty.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Lucy - 7/10 - entertaining but nothing special.
    Not the worse movie I have seen but not the best

Rocket River

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Blade Runner: The Final Cut

7/10

I thought I would like this movie more, but I was kind of let down. 7/10 is still good, but with all the hype I've heard over the years I was hoping for more.

Also: I just don't really like Harrison Ford. I realized that recently. I like him as Han Solo but nothing else.

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

The Place Beyond the Pines
    8.5 -10

Had never heard of it and stumbled across it on HBO this weekend. I really enjoyed it and this is exactly the kind of surprise that keeps me paying for HBO every month. That and their original shows and documentaries.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I pity you.

[​IMG]

8. MrBear1

MrBear1 Contributing Member

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

7/10

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

A Case of You - 7.5/10

Decent film with a few laughter here and there. The chick wasn't hot (still fapable doe) like in most rom coms, but good enough. Gave it a pretty good score because the dude reminds me of myself when trying to impress a girl.

10. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Elysium 5/10 decent plot idea but really just was not a very good movie

11. cebu

cebu Member

Noah 1/10.

Stupid story.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

The Purge - 3/10

Such an interesting concept for a story, but the whole movie took place in 1 house. Lame.

13. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Snowpiercer - 8.5/10

I thought this movie was excellent. Albeit, it was a little crazy at some points (like the big fight scene in the middle), but I loved the fact that the lead character (Chris Evans' character) isn't your prototypical lead. He makes choices you wouldn't normally see the lead character make. And I love how every car is it's own little battle. Completely different from the rest of the cars. It definitely keeps me wondering what is going to happen next.

And I thought the ending was good. I mean, it wasn't perfect, but I thought it fit the overall tone of the film very well.

Overall, the movie was excellent. The acting was great. The story was great. And it kept me on my toes. That's really all I can ask from a movie.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

They fix that in the sequel, but don't expect a better movie.

15. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

Step Up: All In - 5.5/10

I've honestly gotten tired of these dance films over the years.. so my friend basically had to drag me to watch this. Better than I expected, but then I had pretty low expectations. Moose still has the best moves among all of 'em. It was also pretty funny seeing Harden dance in the movie. Lol.

16. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

12 Years as a Slave - 9/10 - Good acting, as expected of an Oscar nominee and hard to watch, as expected of a movie about slavery.

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Lucy: 6/10

Scar Jo bewbs

18. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

Incendies

Intense movie. So well done! If you thought Old Boy was ****ed up (in a good way ie), this was some other level!

9/10

19. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Cloud Atlas

I definitely applaud the high ambitions for the film. Beauifully shot, good score, great acting. And while I can understand the connections between the different time periods, I definitely get the sense some things might have been lost in translation. But it definitely warrants multiple views.

7/10

20. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

I saw it today, amazing movie. I feel like a relived my adolescence haha.