1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets "heavily engaged" with Chris Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 6, 2014.

?

Do you like the Rockets offering a full max deal to Chris Bosh?

1. YES

778 vote(s)
    71.0%
  2. NO

318 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

Airplanes...

Though it does seem matching Parsons contract isn't going to happen.

2. perfectweapons

Thank you!!! It only makes sense if we know we are getting Bosh. Plus that Parsons pic screams I am pissed and going to rub it in Houston. Sorry Parsons, maybe if you didn't let Batum rape you in the playoffs we wouldn't rather have Bosh.

3. HOUSTONROCKETS5

Yes! What made it worse was him talking **** about Batum, saying he was better then him!

Idiot.

4. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

F parsons "I disappeared in the second half of there games and missed continuous point blank layups "

5. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Haha yeah get ****ed Parsons. Suck my dick Cubes.

6. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Close this Fu**ing thread.
    How in the hell are you "heavily engaged" with Chris Bosh when he is praying to the universe for Lebron to come back so that he can stay in Miami?

7. perfectweapons

God thank you! I thought I was the only one that watched the playoffs and remember this dude getting lit up by Batum, missing every freaking put back layup, and being blown up to the point he could not play defense in the 4th. Now we supposed to give this dude 15m a year? no thanks I think we can find another 2nd rounder to make up for this dude and be fine with out the cap hit for the next couple.

8. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Credit to Morey for his alleged initial offer that Parsons didn't like. He's going to go from the most valuable contract to the least. :grin:

9. Jack0153

Jack0153 Member

Cause apparently he decided to change his mind after he made the thread that he would rather hang on to lebron's balls and rather stay even if he is offered a max contract.

I just don't understand, if we run out of time and lebron doesn't make a decision soon, let's just improve our bench and replace parsons with Ariza,deng, or any others who can accept less of what Cuban offered. A good enough player who can take parson's place. Cause IMO, that contract is too ridiculous to match that. I'd rather just get more free agents that would strengthen our bench so we wouldn't have to force our starters by only giving them about 5-8 minutes of rest each game. And maybe having this team working as a system, not *ahem* ISO BALL. I'm just giving my opinion about this whole situation because now it's Thursday and the clock is only going ticking.

10. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

You know parsons was my favorite player but now the dude can suck a ****. I mean it's basketball. You can make a few million less and be a consistent contender or make a few million more and never win. And he picks the money which he would probably get back with playoff stuff if he stayed in Houston.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

We're not going to cling to Bosh until all is lost. Now Bosh is on the clock, not Morey. Bosh has about two days to find reality and then his offer will be gone.

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't blame him, **** Parsons, but I don't blame him for taking the money. A few million is more than I will make in my entire lifetime... so...

13. Jack0153

Jack0153 Member

Well, If parsons becomes a Mav, I just want Harden and Dwight to light his ass up for doing signing an offer with mavs. I hope there's no mercy when we play him.

14. jose

jose Member

Couldn't they do it via his agent? Isn't the best though... what if Lebron leaves and Bosh still stays with the Heat? :eek:

15. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

He'd get that money back by being in the playoffs. The guy has potential still but he thinks way too highly of himself. I either want him to stay, or if he leaves just become a bust like he was supposed to be. and what is the most annoying is the Fan Favorite goes to one of the biggest Rivals with the most annoying smurf of an owner in Mark Cuban. (******* looks like a smurf to me)

16. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Block Party on Parsons only?

17. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

YES! Were getting D Will too!.

An iPad? Chris Bosh is official!

not docrocket.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I think he'd be a good fit, but he clearly doesn't want to come here unless he really has to and likely won't be.

I hate this lifting up our skirts bull**** we pull every year.

20. Jack0153

Jack0153 Member

Oh I forgot, Mark Cuban too. Lmao