1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

Without question.

2. jaedenky

jaedenky Member

Why are you guys even bothering to argue with these idiots? Lin sucked in game 4, everyone knows that, but the fact is that these fools blaming Lin for the series are not knowledgeable basketball fans or even respectable people. These are the same fools that are posting that they wish Lin injures his back and retires, I even read today some fool saying he hopes Lin gets run over by a bus and dies so the Rockets can get out of his contract. And these same fools have not been banned for these comments either, tells you a lot about the state of this website and the stance they take here on such things. Apparently wishing death on a player is OK as long as it's Lin. These are not reasonable people, these are trolls, sociopaths and bigots, despicable human trash. Don't bother even arguing with them.

3. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Or, you know, that Pippen guy.

4. munsteur

munsteur Member

IBTL. Kid, do not try to say this to anyone when you walk out of the door.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

this thread you created might be:rolleyes:

6. bmd

bmd Member

Come on now. You guys need to stop.

I've been frustrated with Lin's play lately, but this is ridiculous.

7. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

hah hah. How quickly people forget.

[​IMG]

9. mario_v

mario_v Member

He dribbles the ball like a girl. I'm surprised he doesn't turn the ball over more often. Easily, has the worst handles out of any pg in the league. He is a liability on the court.

I would rather have any other guard besides Lin.

10. FOBolous

FOBolous Member

Because Lin is the only reason why we lost.

11. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

it is

thank you captain obvious

12. Edward77547

Edward77547 Member

When all he has to do is take care of the ball or call timeout to win it sure seems like it.

13. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

I hope we have more Lin threads like these. Seems like the more hate he gets and the less expectations he has, the better he plays

14. FOBolous

FOBolous Member

Lin's boneheaded mistakes definitely played a big role in our losses. but i think what this author is trying to do is critique the use of Lin as a scapegoat for the losses by many in Houston. Whether it's fair or not, Lin has become Houston's whipping boy, and his contract makes him an easy target. He's Houston's "Red Herring." So much so that everyone's COMPLETELY ignoring the bigger issues facing the Rockets....issues that will remain long after Lin is gone. These issues includes, by are not limited to, Mchale's ineptitude, Harden's amazing disappearing act in the playoffs (this year and last...he averaged 39% com the field left year and is averaging 32% this year), and our weakness at the 4 (which has made Aldridge look like the GOAT. He's good, but not THIS good). And turnovers? Harden has turned the ball over in late game situations more than any other Rockets. In fact, he's the worse perpetrator of TOs on our team with over 4 per game. His ISOs has either led to a miss shot or TOs. This is unacceptable for supposedly the league's best SG. His leadership skills are questionable also. I really did not like the way his handled the postgame interview after Game 2. I did not like how he threw the whole team under the bus, refuses to acknowledge his mistakes, and refuses to admit that there are things HE needs to improve on. This series has really made me question Harden as the leader of the team and our #1 option. I'm starting to feel Harden is better suited as a "Robin" than a "Batman."

15. Dabeezneez

Dabeezneez Member

Beno udrih is outplaying him in these playoffs. Beno freakin udrih

16. persian hoopa

True Rockets fans like myself have been around here since the 90s and will be here long after your hero plays himself out of the NBA. GTFO if you don't like it here. I can't wait until Lin is an ex-Rocket. I can't wait until LOFs leave here en masse.

17. ERC

ERC Member

THIS.

What's worse than a heartbreaking loss? Coming to the forum and seeing 0-star thread like this. :(

18. bmd

bmd Member

This place is starting to remind me of the cesspool that is InsideHoops.

19. Allegro

Allegro Member

We are in a 1-3 hole mostly due to Harden choking away the first two games. Sure, Lin deserves some of the blame, but our bearded leader deserves more, much more.

20. persian hoopa

I gave this thread 5 stars. It's 0 stars just in your eyes apparently.