1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight & Harden's hug after the game.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Dec 25, 2013.

1. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Definitely the latter. Unless it's 2v2 ball(s).

:eek::p

2. Hibrido

Hibrido Member

Never trust a big butt and a smile,
    That Dwight is poisooooonnnn.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Just leave him alone, he's the kid with turrets that hangs upside down from the monkey bars & eats mulch.

4. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Was dwight trying ti hump him..?

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Wow this guy is a lunatic.

6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

LMFAO @ all the post on here talkin about chemistry. This was nothing more than a "when you gonna let me beat" to your homeboy kind of moment.

Infact this actually points towards signs that there is very good chemistry growing within the team, as you can only act "homo" with friends that you are extremely close and comfortable with it. Rep me.!

7. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I completely disagree.

There are very little indications that Harden doesn't hang out with his teammates off the court.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Its all speculation since its impossible for us as fans to know whats going on but I do see him criticize his teammates a lot sometimes when its his fault too. He seems like a great guy off the court so can't really say anything there.

9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Trade Harden!!! Dwight is a prankster, you can tell that Harden is too manly to tango.

10. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

He criticizes his teammates on the court, but as long as he recognizes his fault (and I believe he has recognized his poor defense on many occasion), then I don't see it as a big deal.

Players want to win and things get emotional on the court, nothing wrong with a little fire once in a while. As long as there are no off-court issues (which there aren't), things are fine in my opinion.

Team still needs to mature and grow together. I don't see why there is a need for people to overreact, pointing out trivial things and generalizing.

Way too akin to celebrity gossip, which is simply not what this team is about.

11. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

HARDEN IS A CANCER!!!SHIP HIS ASS OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea I don't agree with the gossip or conspiracy theories of how Harden was jealous of Lin and Howard's wangs so made sure that they wouldn't get enough passes to hero ball blah blah.

This team in general is very young and has a lot of maturing to do. They all like each other and seem like really good friends so that is a good sign.

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Harden sags waaaaay to much on players that don't need to be sagged for.

14. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

DMo is not impressed LOL

Harden got distracted by someone/something out of the picture. Probably afraid Smith was going to squeeze in from behind

15. djimi

djimi Member

Haha, some people here are way too sensitive. From just this gif, my observations are that DH was trying to pull a prank on Harden and probably Smith was in it as well, it depends on what Smith said to Harden. Most of the people in the crowd were also laughing about it afterwards, even Dmo had a smirk on his face.

Obviously no wants to be the victim of a prank on National TV thats why Harden pushed DH away. For DH to try to pull a prank like this on Harden, it means they are close, you dont pull a prank on someone you're not close with.

I guess there are plenty of ways to interpret this gif but having a longer clip for 30s will give a better picture of what went on but for me end of the day, Rockets won today against one of the top veteran team in the west at their home court, shouldnt we be focusing on the win rather than saying Harden is a cancer to the team, no team chemistry etc.

some of you guys really just need to take the chill pill.

16. Sommermärchen

Dwight probably said to Harden: Come on lets hit the strip clubs, you know the best place" :grin:

17. JLFan

JLFan Rookie

Lol you guys wanted the man Harden to be accepting a front hug in front of national TV? We knot Howard is joking around and got a lil up close and personal and I dont think Harden is that comfortable. I think Lin or Parsons would've just taken Howard's hug though.

18. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

That was Harden's aunt!!!

19. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Dwight was doing it for the camera attention and harden was trying to be all serious

20. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

The awkwardness is what makes it so golden!