1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets v Blazers: Dwight v Aldridge?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hizzobbes, Dec 9, 2013.

1. hizzobbes

hizzobbes Member

There wasn't a game thread when I wrote this... Check the time stamps. Clutch can move this to the game thread if he wants.

The point wasn't so much to press my opinions on people as to start a conversation about how our bigs will handle theirs, and other match ups. If it offends you that I wrote this too early then feel free to not read it.

2. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Well it was a hell of a battle this time.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Contracts and PR aside (for basketball reasons only), how many of you would trade Howard for Aldridge straight up?

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

My prediction was way off, both players handled their bizz last night. Unfortunately we loss.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Tough one but I think I would. The Harden-LMA pick n pop would be unstoppable.

I think it all comes down to this hypothetically:

Is Aldridge + Asik > Howard + Millsap/Varejao/Young (whatever PF we get in an Asik Trade)

In both cases you are likely to have TJones off the bench