1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Real Talk: The Rockets are Held Captive by Harden's Mood Swings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bingsha10, Dec 2, 2013.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

We can survive one of Lin or Parsons not being in the game, but not both of them.

No one left to create except Harden. Injuries are affecting our depth already. It'll be a rough series of game until those guys get healthy.

2. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

LOL, I thought it said OD (over dosed)

3. Blast_Off

Blast_Off Member

Oh man, if this forum did that and also created two threads for Lin (lovers and haters) and then just moved all deserving threads/posts into those? (gotta include stupid posts from other threads). Wow, this could actually be a place for mostly reasonable fans who are actually rooting for the team to follow the Rockets.

4. roxfan4life00

roxfan4life00 Member

Most of these posters do not care anything about Kevin Martin or even the Rockets. They are only here to bash players they hate. The minute the Rockets lose, a hundred new threads pop up for the sole purpose to bash players on this team, mostly Harden. Everyone knows Harden is not a perfect player and needs to work on his defense but he is not some d-league scrub that some people are making him out to be.

5. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Ok clutchfans is nuts, and I'm back. Been lurking but it's official. Bet half the fans would take Haywood as "our star.". There is a team every year that owns you, and sometimes more bc offense are so similar.

Anyone remember our struggles with GS bk in the Baron Davis years and y'all wanted to trade TMac for him?
    Well TMac did last at a peak longer.

We have a great team, get off these guys

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Pretty much.

That's how it has been around here. Just look at the activity aruond here for a blowout win versus the activity of a loss.

Whether it is Lin, Harden, or Mchale...lots of agendas floating around.

7. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

We are 13-6 and have played average as the team gets used to each other....nuts!

8. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Thank you! We are in a perfect position for how new we are to each other. Ever game that passes (except for this one) you can really see how the offence is growing and how our chemistry is getting better. This includes all the new wrinkles on offense (We have a ton of more curls on plays than early on, if we ran any at all). We are still developing and if we are standing at 13-6 and looking pretty damn good, while we still aren't even going at full steam. I will take that every time.

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This.

Bunch of idiotic posts blaming the loss on a single player.

10. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Easily winnable game with Harden's statline, but no Parsons and Lin hurts and our frontcourt sucked tonight.

11. Karolik

Karolik Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Only God can judge me.</p>&mdash; James Harden (@JHarden13) <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13/statuses/407593912274935808">December 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He Mad :grin:

12. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

?

That was at 1:35pm...

13. ColdspringX

ColdspringX Member

I dont care what was it with Harden, hes moody or smug or his dog just dead, he needs to lead, every championship team needs a leader, leading by effort and spirit, who's the heart and soul of that team. If Harden cant lead, this team can gel or grow all they want, but we wont win the champion.

14. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

This seems to be more true with every game. Gotta love Parsons. We'll bounce back next game... :(

15. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. hltiki

hltiki Member

This is what LA said of Dwight

17. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

I didn't watch the game, but off the top of my head I'd say they were underestimating Utah, thinking they would win by just showing up.

18. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

..or he is listening to Tupac.

19. roksoer

roksoer Member

Cocaine's a helluva drug

20. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

harden can be a well above average 1v1 defender, he shows glimpses when he has to defend on ball defence, on isolations or post ups. he has troubles like many Rockets (Bev, CP25, Garcia) at fighting throw screens and double screens. they seem to let their man get a step instead of shadowing hot shooters through the screens. Also its sometimes the big guys fault (dwight, Asik, Tjones, Casipi) for not helping them through screens and making harden's man work to get open. its a two way street and teams are exploiting the one major weakness in our team cutting with double screens which are our downfall.