1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chad Ford Early 2014 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by J Sizzle, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Progs

Progs Member

I agreed with a stronger East and getting a career year from Jr Smith last year I don't see Knicks having a better record this year. I put them as a 6 or 7 seed in the Rast this year. Jr is injured already and they lost alot of depth from last year. I have them as a 45 win team.

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

45 wins is competing for HC in the East.

3. Progs

Progs Member

James McAdoo is a prospect Morey likes. A hybrid Pf that can shoot and is efficient. He is also due for a breakout season and might drop in a strong draft to the twenties.

4. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

? James McAdoo as in the inefficient PF that hit only 44% of his 2 pt attempts, none of his 3 pt attempts, and 57% of his FTAs? If Morey drafts hims high, it will be because he drastically improves shooting to acceptable levels and ups his defense to elite levels.