1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook out 4 to 6 weeks of the season

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fawadhm, Oct 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. OremLK

OremLK Member

Tragic may be an overstatement. He could be back to 100% a couple months from now depending on how fast he heals up. You can't call it a career for a guy just based on getting his knee scoped.

This really hurts OKC's seeding this season though, I think. I see them moving back from #1 to #3 in the standings at the end of the season.

2. DwightHoward13

At least someone has a brain on here!

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yeah, its spelled Beverley

4. charles_zed

charles_zed Member

If Westbrook misses the first 4-6 weeks of the season I'd be surprised if they made it to #3 seed in the West. I've got them #4 or #5.

1-3: Spurs, Clippers, Rockets

4-6: Grizzlies, Thunder, Golden State