1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NBA League Pass Q&A

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kumakun, Sep 14, 2013.

1. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

I don't recommend that you use Seattle, because all Portland games are blacked out in Seattle.

2. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

Was just an example - you can pick and choose your masked IP depending on who you want to watch.

3. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

I've heard that some of the VPN's aren't as good for streaming, last year I had a free VPN with my LPBB but it kept freezing on me that I gave up. Does any body know which VPN's are the best for streaming sports?

4. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

Just turn it on to sign in, then disconnect the VPN. The stream will reflect your standard internet speed.

5. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Does anyone know if League Pass will broadcast preseason games, like they did last year??

6. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Quick question so I don't have to call Comcast but anyone know when you can officially purchase it from them?

7. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Can we watch previous season's games now? It says that last season's games will be available from 9/26/2013, but I've already bought and paid for the International package and still nothing.

8. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

same issue to me with ipad. takes forever to load. but my laptop works ok. the admin said when the preseason start, he will use the servers from hockey stream. he also let me try hockey stream to test for one night and hockey stream works perfectly with my ipad.

9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Theyre showing Hardens 46 point game against OKC is on NBA TV right now

10. -Rockets

-Rockets Member

Does LP have an option to have the 5 team option with TV/Broadband?

11. edlkf

edlkf Contributing Member

where has the team pass gone?

12. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

When the season starts I'll be trying out Chromecast and seeing if that works. That might be a good solutions as well! Btw, I use private internet access too! Works great!

13. basketballrock

IS LEAGUE PASS WORTH IT!?

14. moose

moose Member

I have NBA LPBB in the states but it doesn't play games that air on ESPN and TNT. If I get a VPN will I be able to use international LPBB which I hear has live national games as well.

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Without question IMO. Considering we have Harden and Howard now...I'd say it's a must-have if you don't have Comcast.

16. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

when is the deadline for the 10% savings on league pass?

17. stussysupreme

stussysupreme Member

18. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Welp, I got it. Cancelled my League Pass subscription a few hours before they were going to charge me. $60 to me isn't really THAT much, which is why I took the risk. I've checked out some of the summer league games, and the quality is top-notch. If the quality is that good for the preseason/regular season games, then this is a great decision.

Where I am (college) I do not have access to NBATV, so I cannot watch a good chunk of games on League Pass. Being able to watch preseason games was also a big deal.

I will still watch all ESPN, TNT, ABC games on regular TV.

19. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Hells yes. I loved how I was able to watch games on my phone.

20. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

For whoever didn't tackle the $59.99 promo for the whole season for www.ballstreams.com it's okay, stay posted!
    I'll try to give ya'll a detail analysis on Saturday during the games/after as well to let you know if it's worth to still get it or not!

The archived summer league and spurs/heat finals games are in pretty awesome quality. IF that's how the streams will be live with no lags depending on how fast our internet connection is for the season.......... this is going to be so sweet!! AND EVERY NBA GAME AT OUR HANDS?! Words can't explain how happy I will be!! Hahaha.

I just screen captured this using windows snipping tool at full screen on my 1920/1080p monitor. Quality looks pretty good right?

Is this about the same quality as NBA League Pass would be on full screen on a 1920/1080 resolution computer LCD monitor? I've never had NBA League Pass, so I thought I should ask you guys to compare!

Click here for the photo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Goodnight everyone.