1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SI.com: Lamar Odom and Drug problem

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by sugrlndkid, Aug 24, 2013.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

The US Military may actually use drones...and record a brand new sex tape with Kim and Kanye. Soon after that, Kim sues the government and collects a cool 20 mil for the invasion of privacy...

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

If he has had a bad drug habit for a bit, how come a standard drug panel has never come up to be positive?? weird and confusing...Cocaine is highly addictive as a substance, but he is clearly not a first time user...and if there is a "2 year" history, did the NBA really botch this???

Hopefully this may get the NBA to review its drug policies and make sure common things which are commonly abused arent getting overlooked in hopes to nail someone for a rare synthetic blend of HGH...

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I think the Kardashians have been leaking this stuff: which doesn't make it any less true; but that Odom's "missing" is just him not answering their phone calls or texts.

4. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Maybe he's hiding from the Lakers instead? nobody wants to deal with that situation.

5. Rokman

Rokman Member

Dude has been missing for 72 hours. Not looking good y'all. This guy must have some SERIOUS issues! Y'all need to pray for this guy. He could wind up dead.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

First up is the Klingon empire

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

according to everything in this thread, he violated the league's drug policy at least twice in the past, and if you believe it, allegedly he stays clean during the season and let himself go, and the new CBA has loose testing restrictions during the offseason...

8. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

PR stunt for a new show?

9. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Found him.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Agent: Lamar Odom not missing

The agent for NBA veteran Lamar Odom said Monday that Odom's whereabouts are known by his family and that he still has aspirations to return to the NBA.

TMZ reported Sunday that Odom has been missing for 72 hours after a dispute with wife Khloe Kardashian. A source told ESPN Monday that Odom was in a hotel in Los Angeles where friends were trying to get him help for an unspecified drug problem.

Longtime agent Jeff Schwartz, told ESPN.com: "Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is."

TMZ also reported that people close to Odom feared that he was involved with drugs.

On Twitter Kardashian reacted angrily to the speculation on her husband, saying: "Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk s--- about my family."

Without disclosing further specifics, Schwartz added: "Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar's plans."

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>THIS JUST IN: Lamar Odom is in LA hotel, where friends are trying to get him help for unspecified drug problem, source tells ESPN.</p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/statuses/372064047165763585">August 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

It's like Vinnie Chase

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And Dallas was his Medellin

14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Dude, check the date, that party was 10 years ago. :grin:

15. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

May I respond with: "Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk about her ****ty family."

Real talk though, hope Lamar is okay. I've seen how drugs can devastate a family emotionally and financially and I don't wish to see that happen to anyone, not even the Kardashians. Glad to hear his whereabouts are known, hope that he seeks treatment for whatever is ailing him, and I hope the media leaves him the F alone.

16. diehardNFFL

diehardNFFL Member

If you read National Enquirer, it says that his marital problems have to do with groupies and the whole family is falling apart, not just Khloe and Lamar.

17. diehardNFFL

diehardNFFL Member

I'm not sure any country can unilaterally declare war on private citizens who are not harming or destroying the government.

18. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

The Kardashians will retaliate with a germ attack of STD's. I don't think we're prepared for that kind of bio-warfare.

19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I know. This is a job for a lone actor. Like, say, Rorschach.

But when I looked up and shouted "save us!" he looked down and whispered "No."