1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UPDATE: Rockets will wear a sleeved jersey on Christmas Day

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Keyser Soze, Aug 7, 2013.

1. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

people are talking about the photo from the drew league where he had his belly poking out..

[​IMG]

2. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Whatever the reverse of rep is, I give it to you, sir. These are some of the tightest jerseys of all time. Next you're gonna tell me you don't like these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. msn

msn Member

are you freaking kidding me???

Yes. 

4. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Whoever didn't like the old raptors jerseys is insane. Those were awesome

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

6. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

That google pic is straight up propaganda and would be dismissed in the court of law. Your google searches are personalized. It just shows that you are obsessed with him being fat. When I do the same search, fat doesn't come up until I type 'james harden fa'

James Harden is 10 times hotter than Chandler Parsons.

Does anybody want the rest of my joint? I had way too much.

1 person likes this.
  7. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

The commish should just make them play in suits. Make the NBA classy and such.

8. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

yes...yes you are....lol

9. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Whatever man, I'd much rather have those Rockets pinstripe jerseys over the bland, toyota-inspired mess we have out there now. They might be the least creative jersey I have ever seen.

10. entirelydave

entirelydave Member

You're worried? I love the Rockets too, but you need to relax. A vey good basketball player will wear a sleeved jersey. He will play well. No story here. :rolleyes:

11. HTM

HTM Member

Those jerseys are dope. I own the pin stripe one and would pay a premium for both the Griz and the raps jerseys.

this is coming from someone born in the 90s though. Throw back 90's jerseys are badass.

12. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Nope, they all could easily be made to look awesome with a modern take. The Rockets, just remove the pin stripes, remove the ball and rocket form the logo and move the script up and have the number under it. Projectthirtyfour proved they could look really good. Raptors, just remove the dino, keep the script and do a pinstripe look just like current Orlandos.

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

Let's hope they do something nice with it and at least use red w/ white / yellow (gold) and not some lame silver/grey deal.

14. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

THose griz unis need an update in script, change the colors and remove the big logo from the shorts. The tribal stripes was really unique and pretty damn cool.

15. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

lmfao I laughed so hard after reading this post, who gives a *** if he looks fat? He's still beast

16. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Source confirms Rockets WILL wear a short-sleeved jersey on Christmas Day only. League decision. Team chose not to have them as alternates.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/statuses/365516049128493056">August 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thank god.

17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

18. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

I hope they look like this:

[​IMG]

or this:

[​IMG]

19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Indeed. So the christmas game was mandatory and teams have the option to have them as alternates by choice?

20. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Well, I hope they are cool