1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Love Him or Hate Him, You Still Have to Support Him as long as He is a Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

As much as i love and feel excited about our team, these non-stop Lin debates is making this site so hard to visit and it ruins almost everything that's good about the Rockets and CF community.

Why can't you all grow up and put a stop with all the hate and being too sensitive and defensive about a certain player you're rooting for. Yes, both sides are wrong.

I cheer and follow the entire team and it doesn't matter if it's Rafer Alston, Von Wafer, and Joey dorsey or Jeremy Lin, James Harden, and Dwight Howard, i will root for the team either way, UNCONDITIONALLY!

I know that nothing will ever stop this back and forth Lin bickering as it has been going on since last season. So freaking tired of this BS. We don't need this as Rockets and basketball fans in general. Such a damn shame.

7 people like this.
  2. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

Ill support him but I'll be glad when he's gone

3. thejav

thejav Member

The bickering wont stop until he gets traded..so lets hope he gets traded soon..

4. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Lin did it to himself....

5. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

The two comments above are only making it worse

6. seahawk

seahawk Member

It won't end will and let's begin.

7. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

It's stupid threads like this that make this site hard to visit.

Remember, this is just the off-season when its mostly the ABJ / LOH kids on school holidays posting c***.

When the season starts, the LOFs going to come flooding in like a wave. Enjoy the calm before the storm... and imagine, we have two more years of this! :)

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You are the biggest loser on this site. Not even close. Fire in another 100 posts ,lol

9. lazybum234

lazybum234 Member

Is it really necessary to capitalize Him and He when referring to Jeremy Lin? (see thread title) Is that a new requirement in the GARM?

10. doggoneit

doggoneit Member

11. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Fishing for rep?

12. doggoneit

doggoneit Member

Yeah, I don't get why people have to be divided... I mean, I love Lin, and I love Parsons, and I love Harden too, as long as he doesn't hog the ball too much and keep it away too long from Lin

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

We actually dont have to support a player just because he is a Rocket, just look at Royce's situation.

If it is never going to stop, then what is the point of this thread?

14. CertifiedTroll

It has been Lin's attitude that has made us hate him. He has been pouting all season long. He is not a winner. Winner. chicken dinner.

[​IMG]

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lin is cool -- some of his fans are a bit annoying though.

1 person likes this.
  16. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

I think Maloney should start, although, Lin's about to show us he's on Maloney's level.

17. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

I'm an ROF, so I like all of the Rockets players. If we keep our current team intact then I will cheer for all of them, equally. But, I have a disdain for fans of the NBA who root only for individual players and put them above the team or don't care or have any connection to the city of the team.

1 person likes this.
  18. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

If you think the thread is stupid then replying to the same stupid thread makes you even more stupid.

My only goal was to send a message to the entire CF community and try to put an end or at least lessen all these nonsense Lin debates. Pisses me off as a Rockets fan.

Hate seeing Lin getting disrespected by fellow Rockets fans treating him like he isn't a member of the team and i equally despise fans being so damn protective and sensitive about everything to the point that they put a player above the team. It's as simple as that. All the hate has got to stop.

1 person likes this.
  19. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Sounds about right.

20. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

People always will b****, might as well concentrate it on one topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.