1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Several Rockets will work out in LA with Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Oracle

Oracle Member

Hey, it can't be news to anybody that Lin and Asik are the only tradable assets Houston has because those two are the only ones with a salary of some volume. That's why they will feel the pressure of trade until the deadline. That's the way NBA does business and you just can't change that.

2. Karolik

Karolik Member

Lin is being ISOed. Why is he taking a freakin vacation in the middle of a rockets player training session? He could easily have chosen another day to do so.

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

that cant be good for Jeremy when all the other guys were there early practicing and he takes off to go to a zen garden? Even worse if its the Zen Garden in Bel Air (like 10 mins away from UCLA)

4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Seconded

5. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

some guys can be very sensitive and insecure here.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Now that we know he is still in the area it is unusual. Unless, other players are also taking days off, but didn't they go over there to work(out) in the first place?

7. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Precisely... All of a sudden the guy leaves town, not because of any prevously schedule engagement, but an "offday"??

He probably asked Mchale: "Hey coach can I run some plays with Dwight too?"

Mchale: "Jeremy how many times do I have to tell you, we're gonna be trying to win the game!"

Jeremy: "Sorry coach, I guess I'll see you in October?"

Mchale: "Nice roll Dwight, great pass James... Wait what, oh alright see ya Jeremy".

Or something like that....

8. Nawad70

Nawad70 Member

Couldn't of said it better.

9. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Judas = Chandler Parsons ?? :(

10. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

The bible thumping JLin chooses his words very carefully, even on twitter.

11. pnr

pnr Member

I know right, it's blasphemous. How dare a Rockets player not practice 24/7 in the offseason.

12. kcd

kcd Member

How do you know he's in the area? He didn't specify where he's at.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I thought Yoyo said it was in the area, but re-reading his post he's not sure. Seems to be in San Francisco though, so...

#633 RV6, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  14. boiler

boiler Member

What are you talking about? The-Yoyo was referring to the Rockets group practicing THIS week. If you don't think it is Odd that Lin decided to take the day off instead of finishing the practice with rest of the guys, you are not thinking. You are the starting PG on a team that just landed a superstar CENTER who needs you to pass him the ball, shouldn't you milk every opportunity to work with him to build some chemistry? Especially with another PG on your team may take your starting position?

15. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

He was already working out by himself at UCLA before they came, I'm pretty sure they didn't all arrive in one big happy family but one by one. You guys gotta remember, this isn't a team sanctioned meeting, the guys are allowed to take breaks every now and then. Hell, I'm sure not every one came early or came all at the same time. I seriously think the weight we're giving to each and every single one of his tweets is ridiculous.

No wonder why he stopped tweeting for a while. It's either "stfu, go work on your game scrub" or "Jeremy, why aren't you posting? Is it because you're getting your sorry ass traded?"

16. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

omfg I can't even with you guys right now, so he took a fuken break SOMEONE ARREST THE MAN. He can't step away for a couple hours or something? If bev or harden or dwight decided to take a break, would you guys react the same? I know it doesnt yield the same reaction as those are apparently not "on the chopping block" but forreals yall need to calm your shiet.

Some of you are hoping so bad that he leaves the team that you are spinning everything he does to make it seem like he is for sure leaving. You guys are almost as bad as the NY and LA media with bull****ting, bravo.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Too much tea leaf reading without enough info. A guy may just be scheduled to take a break after several days working out to let his body (particularly his surgically repaired knee) rest on advise of a trainer or doctor. It's just a voluntary get together. The guys have spent plenty of time together for now and will have plenty more time to get ready for the season.

But then again maybe Lin left because he got mad at Dwight for farting all the time.

18. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

Relax, and take a breather. Some of these people just really need something to pick at, and sadly Jeremy is the easiest scab to pick. Just take everything as a joke and whatever happens, happens.

19. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

A million times this. Maybe he got jealous over how close Parsons was getting to D12, because you know, they ran separate camps. Guards on one side and big men on the other. He probably longingly looked over and would see D12 and CP25 laughing and touching each other. It's heart breaking enough as it is, a nice garden stroll helps heal all wounds.

20. boiler

boiler Member

Trust me, not everyone is a LOH. and. Some poster were just pointing out something odd, nothing against Lin, don't get too defensive.