1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Jan Vesely in trade talks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Rocket Booster

Either point out where I said "Jan Vesely is better than Blake Griffin" or I am reporting you.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Go make another screen name.

3. Rocket Booster

He made a FALSE claim about me. He can either back it up, or he can apologize. Otherwise, he's getting reported.

4. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I made a claim about OHMSS. Not sure why "Rocket Booster" is crying about OHMSS. You do know having two user names gets you banned, right? The Clutch crew has graciously allowed you to roam non-GARM boards even with your blatant double user names. I would advise laying low.

I made a facetious remark from my memory of your high praise of Vesely. I will apologize for nothing. Go ahead and report, the Clutch crew have better things to do than protecting your reputation.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Reported to whom and what do you expect will happen?

6. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

OHMMS lol i forgot what a moron that guy was

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, in fact, you going on about Vesely's superiority as an NBA athlete is much worse than the "FALSE claim" about you. Typically, you can't be glad with someone rounding down for you, so you just keep upping teh dumb.

Please return to your Spanoulis Souvlaki platter thread.

8. Rocket Booster

I don't have two user names. You made a FALSE claim about me. Either apologize, or Clutch can solve it.

9. Chamillionaire

man, you are too sensitive. lol. :eek:

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You have no idea. He is the lone, toga-wearing avenger of barn ball, wearing the butt-hurt for an entire continent's mediocre professional league.

11. basketballholic

50% free throw shooting in practice, standing there, calmly, no pressure, no adrenalin rush, nothing but just stroking it. He's at 50%.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ghVaXBKRPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, let's look at games. 30% from the line this year...2nd season...should have improved....went from 53% to 30%. (I think this guy is a lame brain.)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FYYHRRjHyTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vwCWUxx8sd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HWG8RATul30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Refers to "OHMSS" as "me" while posting as "Rocket Booster", then claims he doesn't have two user names.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I believe your question has been answered.

14. pacertom

pacertom Member

mental

He shot 67%, 67%, 64% in three successive regular seasons in Europe.

They have the same free throw line there.

15. basketballholic

"mental" is a huuuuuge problem when you're paying a guy millions of $$$$$. If he doesn't pull it together he'll be back in Europe in 2 years. Washington is looking to "dump" him for a reason. They already know his noggin ain't there.

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

There could be potential to groom him into Asik's back up or should they get Dwight his future replacement.

I think he surprises most people who haven't really seen him with his ability to make some nifty passes. He just needs to get past those fouls and inability to shoot.

If the Rockets weren't looking to create more cap room I'd have him on the team instead of Greg Smith. He can make the type of shots Smith is given but he also has the potential to be the defender the Rockets need at back up C. Smith just doesn't have the feel for team defense.

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2013/...shington-wizards-player-evaluation-jan-vesely

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2012/...-clipboard-jan-vesely-and-team-defense-vs-the

17. delishman

delishman Member

kevC domination!!!

OHMSS returns!

18. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

He is NOTHING like Bargs in any way, confusing comparison, friend!

19. Rocket Booster

I do NOT have two user names. OHMSS is blocked genius.

20. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

And why do you think that is?

You're not exactly suppose to sign up with a new username either. That's why it's called perma-banned. You're only being allowed here because of the kindness of Clutch so like I said, I would try to keep a low profile :rolleyes:.