1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Officers recover 2 lb mar1juana SCUD

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by raj87, Apr 22, 2013.

1. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm not judging it, I simply explained their life. They would be the first to tell you that their day revolves around weed, they would not dispute a single thing I said. I live with them and they are my friends, so I obviously don't judge them that much. It's just not something I want to do. Hell, they wake up at 5am just so they can smoke until they have to go to work at 8. I let em smoke in the house, doesn't bother me, I just think it would be a waste of time, especially considering we work/live at a world class ski resort.

2. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Contributing Member

Double standard

3. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

the derp is just too much, but not my problem. Kudos.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I'm shocked he didn't get taken his ass beat then taken to jail.

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

that's exactly what i was getting at

6. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

There are idiots that smoke, and idiots that don't. Everywhere you go there are stupid people that do stupid things, and more often than not it has nothing to do with weed. I personally vaporize to cure migraines and mild insomnia. A couple bowls plus random movie = best night sleep ever. Drink yourself stupid, blackout, and wake up with a hangover and regrets. I believe it also has more to do with the company you keep as far as r****d stoners go. I smoke socially with friends, and the conversations are always fun and the food is amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. =)

1 person likes this.
  7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Fine, I am judging it. Letting anything consume your life to that degree is lame imo. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna let them do what they want, that's their choice. "Judging" is a stupid ass phrase in today's world anyway, people need to stop being so sensitive.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Are they functional, though? Do they have jobs or do they just sit around all day in a pigsty and smoke all day?

9. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

You too ok?

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i agree with you, although i acknowledge i've been drawn in before by wanting to do it more and more. i think the key is to identify when it's becoming a problem and take a break. i've strung 3 or 4 (or 5 or 6) weeks at a time together just ripped out of my mind, cooped up in my apartment, and it's just not that fun. it really makes you somewhat numb. but when you can control it, use it in social situations in between a clear mind, it's incredible. when they say it makes everything better, they ain't lyin. personally, i know if i'm going to be eating, watching a movie, having sex, running or doing yoga or being outside at all, imma be [​IMG]

11. Anxiety Trooper

I'm with you. But I get easily sucked in. When I got it I smoke it. No moderation.

12. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

there is value in occassionally being permastoned

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

probably one of the best places to smoke weed.

15. platypus

platypus Member

[​IMG]

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

17. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Why in the hell are you sleeping on a vagina?!?!?! :confused:

A vagina that spews out gravy, no less?!?!?!!?

18. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

ANYTHING can be addictive to certain people.

The scenarios previously described where pot "ruined" people's lives is, for the most part, not accurate. Plenty of people can smoke pot throughout the day just as much as those guys and can still handle their business like normal people.

Also, who is to say that these guys ruined their lives by dropping/failing out of school?? Maybe school isn't for them. Maybe they aren't happy trying to pass tests only to work a boring desk job everyday until they retire (if that's even possible). Their lives were "ruined" only according to the standards of the people on their high horses in here. There is most certainly a possibility that what makes them happy in their own life is smoking pot.... and that is perfectly fine. The only part of this that bothers me is the fact that it seems to bother other people for some reason.