1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 4/17/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 16, 2013.

1. myjohnlai

myjohnlai Member

They were horrific.

2. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Sorry if it has been posted....

http://sportige.com/houston-rockets...-in-james-harden-style-of-basketball-04-2013/

3. CCM721

CCM721 Member

4. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

None at all.

5. landryfans

landryfans Member

MCFAIL make me sick, I cannot watch the game, it is terrible.

6. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

Put your minds at ease CF. Morey will not let this team sputter. He will make changes and won't settle for mediocrity. If its obvious to us and the rest of the sports world, then most likely Morey is already planning changes/adjustments. These problems will be fixed.

7. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

What's the agenda there? Pointing out that we've been losing lately because of iso ball, especially with Harden and that the coach should have the pg play the pg position as many other people have pointed out? If any article laments the over-reliance on isos and asks for the pg to play pg, is it automatically an agenda to be dismissed?

8. Fighton

Fighton Member

having an opinion, just because it doesn't jive with yours, does not mean having an agenda. getting rockets back to playing winning basketball IS the agenda.

9. vicykandy

vicykandy Member

Nice post, I only attended Lin's homegame, so I don't know how I will react if I heard that. I will probably said hey "I'm a Lin fan so can you stop attacking Lin personally, esp,. those racial slurs? I'm trying to enjoy the game here and what you are doing is hindering my game experiences. Or you want me to record what you are saying and post it on YouTube?" Then I will take out my camera and start filming them.

10. Drphil

Drphil Member

It seems like Jeremy Lin suffered a shoulder injury from Blake on one of those last positions before he was benched.

Was this the reason they left him well into the 4th quarter?

It seems like they were leading by 7-10 points all game until Jeremy was benched. When he came back, he played a lot of ISO ball and didn't get the ball movement so that did not help. Seemed to desperate.

11. guanwangzhe

guanwangzhe Member

12. mil

mil Member

I know, Steve Blake completely ,completely destroyed Jeremy Lin. STEVE BLAKE SCORED ALL ( but half ) HIS POINTS on Lin and LIN WAS SO DESTROYED that he only had eight freaking assists ,while Blake had SEVEN incredible assists. We losed solely,solely because of Lin. With Blake's completely dominance over Lin and a 24 points and 7 assists SUPER STAR'S performance he would had single handedly won the game for the Lakers , even without Howard's 16 points 18 rebound and Gasol's 17 points,20 rebounds and 11 assists !!! Trade Lin for Blake please before Lin get exposed like he did during the game against Oklahoma in which he only scored 29 lousy points ,6 rebs,8 unimpressive assists and 3 unexcusable turnovers ,sorry, make it 9 turnovers after Mc Hale credited him for another 6 while Westbrook had 28 magnificent points ,10 rebs, 8 beautiful assists and ONLY 7 turnovers and WE WON .Trade Lin for a bag of WHATEVER and we can put an end to all this hype just like the Schaub hype...GO ROCKETS GO !!! WIN OR LOSE WE ALL WILL BE PROUD OF YOU AND THANKS IN ADVANSE FOR AN IMPRESSIVE SEASON !!!! Now go and kick some butts.

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

14. RocketFever

RocketFever Member

I broke down the play by play, and Lin only gave up 10 of Blake's 24 points last night, and he was only 4 of 15 against Lin. None of Blake's FTs were attributed to fouls by Lin. Not sure why some of you guys are saying that Blake destroyed him.