1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Terrence Jones Highlights 1/18/2013

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by Clutch, Jan 19, 2013.

1. RCKTBachar

RCKTBachar Member

Jones

I would just play him and let him find his role with this team. While on the court he would be one of the best athletes out there. He can do so many different things. I think his shooting touch looks pretty good. Other 6'9-6'11 guys cannot cover him on the perimeter. If they respect his shot and come out on him, he has proven to be able to explode past these guys. I like his skill set and sure would like to seem him on the court. However, I have AT&T Uverse...so I have multiple hurdles clear before seeing that happen.

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

He has tons of potential, very skilled.

3. Mock

Mock Member

Alright i'm not trying to make fun of him because I do like him but does anyone notice how he runs and how his wrist look? His wrist like point down no matter what he's doing.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Still no call up for Mr. Jones??:confused:

5. Mock

Mock Member

Sorry for the double post but

Does he remind yall of a young Chris Bosh?

He kind of is a soft PF but the thing is he scores in many different way's and he uses his brain to make smart decisions.

6. finsraider

finsraider Member

Yeah.....he's got to find a way to speed that up.

IMO, he's a stretch 4...he is not and never will be a 3.