1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many points will Jeremy Lin drop on the Knicks?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Nov 21, 2012.

?

How many points will Jeremy Lin drop on the Knicks on Friday?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2012.
  1. 37 points and 7 assists (like he did to the Lakers last year)

29 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. 27 and 12 assists (like he did to the Mavs last year)

9 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. 20 points and 10 assist

24 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. other

200 vote(s)
    76.3%
  1. Luca

Luca Member

I hope he plays well and it will be interesting to see him play against Felton. I am rooting for Lin but I think Felton is playing well at the moment so I just hope that he'll have a solid game.

2. Luca

Luca Member

That's called being realistic. I'll be happy if he gets this kind of numbers.

3. Luca

Luca Member

The Knicks are playing very well at the moment so please temper your expectations. Lin needs to have a solid game.

4. Luca

Luca Member

Yeah right, I already feel your hatred for him.

5. nomangame

nomangame Member

I don't care how many he would score....I'm more interested in how many he would contribute

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

he will drop 6 pts on 1/6 shooting

7. Luca

Luca Member

I hope he gets his confidence back and just say F** this I need to help my team and rise to the occasion.

8. rocketsmetalspd

This will be the game Lin needs to take charge and break out of his slump of late. Will be watching to see how Lin comes out against the Knicks passive or aggresive? I am hoping for 20pts 10 assists.

9. Luca

Luca Member

I am rooting for him but I don't think he'll get these stats considering his lack of confidence right now.

10. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

Felton will try to show him up for sure. He needs to wake up and be aggressive regardless of his poor shooting. If he passes off open shots and defers vs the knicks, I'm gonna be extremely disappointed in him.

11. rob1

rob1 Member

he will drop 10 points
    4/15 - 2/2 FT

12. sidestep

sidestep Member

Da_Spark's old wager was 10 FGA, over/under
    New wager should be 30min playing time, over/under.

13. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

jeremy needs to learn some post moves from Hakeem and post Felton up and abuse Felton with the Lin shake like how Dream use to toy with David Robinson and Shaq!

14. Yaowaming

Yaowaming Contributing Member

10+ turnovers!!!

15. booster rocket

if coach doesnt trust him then lin is doomed. Perhaps he is the type of player that needs to feel the pressure of being 'da man'. first two games with harden both coexisted rather well wounldnt u say? Then once the offense ran around harden, which it should as he is a unique offensive talent, lin just totally lost his mojo.... Every drop. ya know how sometimes when players get traded, they suck wind. Then another change of scenery and they all of a sudden get their mojo back? i have a funny feeling this will end up being lins case. expect this zebra to be wearing different color stripes next season. as for knicks game: 10 pts 10 reb 10 assts...

16. VanityHalfBlack

There is no way he is going to drop 20pt and 10 assist, no way!!!!! That would be a miracle I tell you a miracle....

17. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

18. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

he is totally unprepared for this.

19. Luca

Luca Member

I have the feeling that he will be shipped out of town soon and it is a shame that people are not patient with him.

20. GTRockets

GTRockets Member

Is his knee even 100%yet? i feel like he is slower this year.

I'm growing tired of defending him and would really like him to break out. Sampson though won't play him because of Douglas.

I'm sorry Douglas can't command an offense. He can play D and supposedly shoot, but he is shooting worse than lin right now. Lin should attack the basket more and step inside but i feel like the system is hurting. Really need to find a coach who can let thier point guard be the field general.