1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 11/3/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2012.

1. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

PPat wasn't getting killed at all. He was in great position to defend Aldridge's drive, and Houston was up three... there was no reason to double there. Bad play by Harden.

2. liveguy

liveguy Member

This particularly.

3. demarco1

demarco1 Member

And also lose, toronto lead by Lowry still not yet get even 1 win

4. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

with so much talk about how efficient harden was yesterday he was cold today

didn't mind Aldridge scoring 29 cuz he took lot of shots

patterson 6-16 :(

our bigs need to DUNK the damn freaking ball :mad::mad:

5. SaoPaolo

SaoPaolo Member

we were stolen by the refs...

and our starters were too tired at 4 quarter

6. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

We had no legs because we are running an eight man rotation with a nonscoring second unit. Morris was the only pep from the bench.

7. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

That doesn't matter to Lowlry fans. They don't watch the games. They only watch the box scores.

8. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

The Raptors suck too. The Rockets have the best backcourt in the league:rolleyes:

9. liveguy

liveguy Member

Answer: yes!

10. GTRockets

GTRockets Member

Lin's ceiling is much higher than Dragic and Lowry's

1 person likes this.
  11. SaoPaolo

SaoPaolo Member

we were stolen by the refs...

and our starters were too tired at 4 quarter

12. Champ06

Champ06 Member

and a tired one!

13. RedOnRed

RedOnRed Member

Okay my thoughts

Lin-What is up with his D on Lillard and some of his decisions questionable. Also, he's playing soft, all he's doing is bringing the ball up. We can pay someone way less to do that. I don't know whether it has something to do with McFail's half assed system but he's just not looking too good out there.

Harden-I don't care if it's a back to back and everyone's tired, that to me is never an excuse. He wasn't feeling it today so why was the last quarter just Lin bringing the ball up and pasing to Harden? Do that on a good night, that's either questionable decision making by Lin or Harden getting too confident or McFail...AND Harden need to cut those TOs down ASAP.

Asik-SOFT, I swear he's allergic to dunking that ****

Anyways, not too worried but we are up against a very competitive western conference here and McFail's coaching is a huge flop.

ON THE UPSIDE...at least this team (Harden) has taken me out of my lurking mode for the past few years.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

McHale I hate that dude but the Rockets I love. From not bring Morris back in the game to not playing Terrance Jones but loving overrated Parsons whose going through a sophomore slump... How can this fool say the rookies will mess up on their assignments when everybody is turning over the freaking ball consistently anyway we are a young effin team play the better players you idiot!!! I see why this guys has failed everywhere he's been as a coach and GM.

15. kinein

kinein Member

If the 20 layups were made, and tony douglas made some of his layups ~ and we had less Harden ISO when he was gassed in the 4th/OT - we would have won.

Or if the ref called the foul when Harden was attempting to close it.

Hardens great but I think Lin should have iced that game cold.

16. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Member

I agree it was a bad Def by Harden since Aldridge wasn't even deep in the post, but the guy had 27 pts, most of them on PPat. Asik had a lot of success against him, why is our best defender guarding Hickson?

17. rockmanslim

rockmanslim Member

with 5 costly TO's.

18. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

STOP IT

19. hehsy5sy5

hehsy5sy5 Member

Seriously, no one cares how much stats you can pad up if you can't lead your team to a win. That's why Linsanity was crazy, this was a 1st option guard leading his whole team to 7 straight wins...

Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis types are dime-a-dozen in this league, empty stats and loses for their lottery bound team.

20. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

We simply are not a team yet. It's Harden and everyone else. Lin IMO is playing way too passive. There were too many times when he just passes to harden and goes to the side. Not sure if this is due to McHales play calling or what, but he needs to assert his game.