1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

after the first round...

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by AznBallerz55, Jan 21, 2003.

1. AznBallerz55

AznBallerz55 Member

is there a chance that Onterrio Smith could slip into the second round? i there is i don't know i would want to pick him becasue of his off the field issues. he is from the sacramento area (where i live) and he ALWAYS seem to be in trouble with the law when he was in high school. yes, the talent is there but i don't know if i would pick him.

later on in the third round i would like to pick Julian Battle. he is a 6-2 DB which i think could also could play safety for us.

also later in the 3rd-4th round i would like to get Terrence Holt. he is the brother of torrie aka big game holt. he plays safety and special teams. they say he has big plays written all over him.

and finally i would roll the dice on our first or second round pick on willis mcgahee. i mean the guy was incrediable on how fast he was and how strong he was. if we were able to "steal" him and we let him have a year of rest to heal his leg i beleive he could come back cuz he has a good attitude and good work ethic.

i you have any other people u like to see the texans pick in the later rounds feel free to post their name and a short scouting report.

also feel free to reply to my comments

:confused: :confused: :confused: