1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Film Exposes Nashville Islamist Network

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Jul 22, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

https://losingoursons.com/

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/new-film-exposes-nashville-islamist-network

Can't embed from iPad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqySt3S185k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

New Film Exposes Nashville Islamist Network
    by RYAN MAURO July 18, 2012

It is, in my opinion, this type of preaching (hate speech) that is giving the civilised, law abiding Muslim a bad rap.

As I've said before, I don't hate Muslims. Muslim men and women are not 'The Problem', what is the problem?

The problem is the Islamic ideology that is preached in mosques that teach hatred for the western freedoms, that teach hatred for the host country, whether it be The USA, England, France, Germany or Australia.

Preaching that tells its followers not to take Christians, Jews or non-believers as friends. Preaching of a radical nature that tells its followers that a specific race, or ethnic group, is evil.

This sort of preaching is like inviting someone to stay in your home. You feed them & clothe them. Give them shelter & employment.

After he is settled, he then starts to complain about all the luxuries and comforts you have, complain about the food you eat, music you listen to, movies you watch and what you wear.
    Then to top it off, behind your back he teaches your children to hate you, to the point where your sons and daughters are willing to kill you, and want you dead.

Then there is the liberal neighbour that tells you that you are over reacting, being a racist or xenophobic...and then at your funeral that same neighbour, (who wouldn't take the same 'guest' into his home, even though he is the most vocal supporter of taking in 'guests'...) says it was your fault that your dead, for 'not understanding' your guest or doing more to make him feel comfortable and adapt to his way of life....in your own home.

Your thoughts.

1 person likes this.
  2. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Dude, get a life.

3. mclawson

mclawson Member

You're a broken record.

4. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

I'm as anti religion as it gets but all I saw in that video was a conspiracy to make this look worse than it is. I'm pretty sure the creator was either a Jew or a Christian Israeli supporter.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are right. Some don't like to hear it, but you are speaking the truth.

6. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

lol, I see you encouraging your minions.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. trustme

trustme Member

DaDakota?

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

my thoughts are that I have a better chance of getting murdered in a mass shooting like the one that happened this week than being beheaded or murdered in the name of jihad.

same thing goes for "Sharia Law"- do people actually believe "the seeds of jihad" will be planted in every American city and Islam will dominate the world?

I didn't know OP was so concerned with America's Security.

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You know, when my boy was about 7 or 8, he saw or heard a news story that, on average, a car was stolen every 5 minutes in the US. Being only 7 or 8, he became obsessed with the fear that our car would be stolen any minute. He could not take his eyes off the car. Anyone walking remotely near the car became a suspected car thief.

It was getting out of hand. I even had a cop explain that this was an average and that most cars are safe and that most stolen cars are based on opportunity (i.e. car left running at 7/11, etc.).

He eventually developed enough to understand, to a better degree, the law of averages and probability. He still stays vigilant, and I encourage that, but I still occasionally have to remind him the car is safe.

Just saying...

2 people like this.
  10. IzakDavid13

I post something that isn't a 'Muslim' bashing article, but an informative piece on what's being taught in some of the mosques...but instead of agreeing or disagreeing with what is posted you launch a personal attack.

Meh...

Sorry guys, I'm just sick of waking up to the news of another drive-by shooting from 'middle eastern' gangs just a few streets away from my house...which is in what used to be a 'good' area.

(Especially after hearing the news from Colorado.)

Not to mention the gang rapes and sexual assaults on our 'uncovered' Aussie girls...

For example, from my local paper....

That was an off topic rant, but back to the original post...if things are being taught in certain mosques and Islamic schools that are counter productive and outright hatefully directed to the communities and countries that they are taught in, wouldn't it be wise to expose it?

If you don't like it, go hug a tree.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Some people want to stay ignorant. Shake them haters off Izak.

12. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. IzakDavid13

We have a massive mosque a suburb away where the Imam told his followers that if an uncovered girl gets raped it's her fault...if you put uncovered meat outside, the cats will eat.

Do you think that this is something that should be preached to men in a mosque? Where are all the women's rights / equality posts?

He also said, "in the state of zina, the responsibility falls 90 per cent of the time on the woman. Why? Because she possesses the weapon of enticement (igraa)."
    Hilaly later claimed that he had intended to suggest that "if a woman who shows herself off, she is to blame...but men should be able to control themselves' if they can't, it's her fault for being so enticing.

On 8 January 2007, Hilaly appeared on an Egyptian television program. He made a number of comments that sparked criticism in Australia, including the following:

British and Irish settlers arrived in Australia as convicts. Muslims paid for their own tickets, and so have more right to Australia.

Prison sentences handed down to Lebanese Australian Muslims for the Sydney
    gang rapes were excessive and influenced by the 11 September 2001 attacks in the U.S.

Western people, especially the English race, are the biggest liars and oppressors.

Yet he lives in this country on our tax dollars, claiming welfare benefits!

Hilaly also condemned the level of rights awarded to homosexuals in Australia, stating "We have Christian churches which allow people of the same gender to marry" and "I understand the mentality of the West and especially the Australian mentality and I understand that the Australian law guarantees freedoms to the point of insanity."

What is the Islamic / Quranic way of dealing with homosexuals?

He also preached that 11 September, 9/11, is God's work against oppressors.
    Some of the things that happen in the world cannot be explained; a civilian airplane whose secrets cannot be explained if we ask its pilot who reached his objective without error, who led your steps? Or if we ask the giant that fell, who humiliated you? Or if we ask the President, who made you cry? God is the answer.

Nice guy to have living just down the road, instructing Australia's largest Muslim population? Yes?

Funniest thing...

In March 2009, Hilaly was caught on camera vandalising the Lakemba Mosque and then calling police to report the vandalism. Muslim youths believe that the sheik staged the vandalism—when he kicked in a door to an office—to frame them and gain public support before he was unwittingly caught on security footage.

In 1999 Hilaly was charged and jailed after being convicted of being involved in smuggling goods from Egypt.

In early 2003 Hilaly's vehicle was stopped because an object was protruding from it. After closer inspection, New South Wales Police charged him with driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle, as well as for his rude and beligerent behaviour towards the police officers.
    This incident led to an attack against the police officers by nearby Muslims, who left their homes running onto the street to confront and assault the poilice officers.

You see parts of Sydney are now 'No Go' Sharia controlled areas, even the police officers are not safe. If they arrest a criminal from the area, the police station will be shot up in a drive-by shooting...

And then jAustralia's version of C.A.I.R comes running in to free the criminal with litigation threats in regards to perceived discrimination.
    We call it 'Litigation Jihad'.

If these sorts of things were being taught in your neighbourhood, wouldn't you at least want to know?

A Christian preacher says that he believes that homosexuality is a sin, and that he is against gay marriage and we have an 8 page thread condemning the preacher as a bigot, homophobic, narrow minded and against equality...blah, blah, blah.

Yet an imam will get up and preach death to America, death to the west! kill the Jews and Christians, hang the homosexuals and rape is the fault of the woman...and...nothing? Not a peep?

Why is that? Anyone C.A.I.R to explain?

Don't kill the messenger...the message just might save your life.

God bless.

14. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Izak,

It is only through the perseverance of people with a steadfast devotion to a cause that change comes. Martin Luther King. Mahatma Gandhi. Izak David. AroundtheWorld. These are the voices of reason and honesty in an unstable global climate. Your love and compassion for the human race, for world peace, and for equality will live on long after your atoms have disintegrated and moved on from your current being. In a world where so many people are keen to turn a blind eye to suffering and hate mongering, and embrace the comfort ignorance brings to their 3,000 square foot suburban homes, it truly takes a confident, charismatic figure like yourself to change this.

Never back down.

One man to another, keep fighting the good fight.

-Ronald

15. IzakDavid13

Do you know why?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Especially...

[​IMG]

:grin:

16. IzakDavid13

Thank you sir.

I fly to Alice Springs in 2 weeks and then off to Fiji in a month or so. Just came back from Solomon Islands, Taiwan & China doing legit fully self funded Christian missionary work in the 3rd World countries and poor areas.

We help people overcome drug addictions, detrimental habits, violent behaviours, help restore marriages and direct people on a righteous spiritual path.

I also do my best to warn people of the dangers of cults and false religions. If the truth sets you free, then you shall be free indeed.

I'm not perfect, far from it actually...but I do my best to walk the narrow path.

17. mclawson

mclawson Member

Calling you a broken record for repeatedly posting Islam stuff is a personal attack? Huh.

I like the "righteous spiritual path" and "cults" and "false religion" stuff though. The Westboro Baptist Church feels the same.

Do you approve of the works of Anders Behring Breivik?

1 person likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So you speak against your own religion too? Wow you truly are an objective individual...

Here is the truth Izak... if you truly are for people discovering the "truth" and "world peace" your efforts(based on your all your topics on one subject) would not show any bias or subjective convictions or preconceived notions. If you are going to post about a Imam in a certain mosque saying that its a girl's fault that she got raped then you have to also show the same concern in conservative churches in this country that have a priest with the same basic idea(you know there are churches like that). But no, you do not spread your concern around and only point fingers to "the other guys". Thus this becomes a "my religion vs their religion" debate. In other words you are not making these posts out of your own benevolent nature but you are out to prove that your morals or your faith is better. At least that is what I gather from your plethora of posts on just one subject.

Another thing that confuses me about your posts is your common line to deflect attacks... "I do not think Muslims are evil, but the Muslim faith is." I'm not a religious man so maybe I don't understand but as a Christian what hurts you more? When someone personally attacks you or if someone attacks your faith? In other words you are still offending Muslims on this board so you might as well not bother typing that warning before your anti-Muslim ideology topics.

1 person likes this.
  19. trustme

trustme Member

So "middle eastern" gangs = motivated by Islam? Really? Do you see how blind you are? You are seriously the most hateful and biased and bigoted poster on this board. You are worse than ATW. Because you are sick of what's going on in YOUR neighborhood in AUSTRALIA you want to bash on American Muslims? You love to hate, even though you say you are a devout Christian you obviously aren't.

IBTATW'WHYAREYOUSOANGRY?'POST

1 person likes this.
  20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It is impossible to discuss with these people because they are incredibly defensive and angry.