1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets involved in trade talk for Dwight Howard or Andrew Bynum

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sweetbobl, Jul 10, 2012.

?

Who do you want on the rockets more?

1. Andrew Bynum

605 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Dwight Howard

412 vote(s)
    40.5%
  1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yes.

13 minutes ago he said that Hennigan said talks aren't dead. 5 minutes ago he said reports are that the Gm told Dwight deals are dead.

2. fleecysphere

fleecysphere Member

LOL @ Hoopshype.

Jorge Sierra: Rumors: Dwight Howard trade talks dead. http://bit.ly/vIcV9Q about 11 minutes ago

Jorge Sierra: Update: Magic GM says talks not suspended. http://bit.ly/vIcV9Q 1 minute ago

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Sticking around too long will make people do desperate things.

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Why are these reporters never right? Are the Magic that incompetent or the reporters? I vote the reporters because these guys always build stuff up to get wrong about 90% of the time. Stop false reporting to the public. Use reliable sources from now on. Just doing a major disservice to your viewers by doing that shock reporting to them.

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

In bold, exactly. In my opinion, Stein embarrassing himself buying into Hoopsworld reports the last two days. I thought he was way, way better than that.

Woj is king. Really that simple.

6. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

This is stupid, I don't feel like keeping up with this anymore.

7. OremLK

OremLK Member

I lose time sticking around for this three ring circus

I have work to do damnit!

8. VictorB

VictorB Member

Magic GM is an idiot. The longer he waits, the lower DH's trade value is. The reality is that what the Rockets were offering pre-draft was the best deal they were ever going to be offered.

9. HollaIFyaHEMI

HollaIFyaHEMI Contributing Member

Yes, like the noob Magic GM...not Moree

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

I have no idea on what the hell is going on, ha...

11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i think he's making a smart move by backing away at this point actually.

12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Mario Chalmers is a champion right showed to be clutch. Battier even proved himself.

13. Raven

Raven Member

Magic GM is in over his head.

14. justtxyank

Seems dead to me. I have a feeling that what Jopatmc, Cat and I all touched on earlier today might have happened. Owner put the brakes on trading him somewhere he didn't want to go out of loyalty.

Hennigan and Morey are friends. I wonder if Morey will still be his friend after he constructed his entire offseason around making a move that Hennigan isn't going to do.

15. The CDN Dream

The CDN Dream Member

Go to your user cp and its under edit options (click edit options)... Instead of default pick dark theme

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

He's not an idiot, he's just not ready to go toe to toe with Morey.In over his head.

17. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Dont believe what you see on twitter unless it's from Woj - he's probably the only reliable source. I'm sure there are more, but he's usually the one that's the most accurate and isn't posting something every 30 seconds.

18. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little, Dwight... to have you here gives me a second breath. I can't keep doing this on my own with these... "people."

19. justtxyank

Part of me wonders if now that Brooklyn isn't an option does Hennigan believe he can keep Howard?

20. dram1

dram1 Member

Orlando taking a breather to figure things out after realizing that teams...Houston...is not willing to empty out the garage for Dwight. Wait for the bell to ring...they get back in there. I know Morey really wants his superstar...but one thing about Morey is that he really BELIEVES in the players he drafts, so these rookies (in Morey's mind) will go up in value once everyone sees how good they are.