1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Two good articles you won't find

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Anas acuta, Apr 26, 2012.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You're the one coming in here trying to start something.
    Ad hominem on top of that? Race has nothing to do with conservatism... are you really that naive to believe that? Or are you just one of the many conservatives that live in absolute disillusionment? Or are you just stating the irrelevant fact that there is no direct party line that mentions race?

Come on now. George Washington also believed in 100% isolation. How does a Nazi-dominated global society sound like to you trueroxfan? Not to mention the formation of political parties were inevitable. Even at the time there were federalists vs. anti-federalists.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Educated people also know how to spell the word "remembrance"...even those who lost their lives. And survived.

3. jEXCLUSIVE

jEXCLUSIVE Member

AHH LAWD OBAMA DONE COME AND TAKE MY GUNS!!!!11 BLACK OBAMA MESSIN MY COUNTRY UP!!! WHITE PEOPLE GOT TO KKKNOW TO VOTE AGAINST OBAMA AND THE LIBRAL MEDIAS! AWW NAW LAWD OBAMA, NAW!!!

Lol... That really fun Thadeus. Thank You.

4. Bellaire Brody

Yeah, really funny. Smh

5. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

So many hotdogs?
    Salmon may hurt?
    Sooth my hernia?

6. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Amazing how a thread deteriorates. Maybe at some point we can have a rule that insulting remarks regarding other posters or political parties results in ejection from a thread? It clearly does nothing to further the discussion or foster understanding.

SMH...a libertarian like myself looking for more government and rules? :eek:

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

nope. an nbcnews employee in Miami cut it for The Today Show

do you watch The Today Show?

this thread is awesome.

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Deteriorates? It is a thread based on the delusion that the two pieces cited in the OP could have never been found here, when they were both already posted. Where was this gonna go before it "deteriorated"?

9. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Naive? Conservatism HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

10. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Crap, pressed enter twice...

Race has nothing to do with conservatism. It is not naivete it is the truth. You see hear one racist republican and you think all conservatives are republicans, and all republicans are racist, i.e., you're a racist. While there are racist conservatives and even racist liberals, that doesn't define the majority of the people who identify with the term. I identify because I believe in small, limited government, expressly outlined by the Constitution. But I am just a naive racist right? I am stating the fact that GENERALIZING is dangerous. You just don't care because you're generalizing about people YOU don't care about. It makes you no better than the people who are generalizing about race, religion, etc.

I didn't say that parties hadn't already begun to form, in fact that is WHY he mentioned it in the first place. Political parties aren't necessarily the problem, having only 2 is.

As for global nazi society? Huh? How do you have a global society when you're an isolationist? Also, where did the nazis come in to play?

Jefferson too believed in isolationism. He spoke boldly about sending war ships to the Mediterranean, but it took repetitive attacks, outrageous demands from Morocco, Tunis, Algeria, and the Porte to budge him from this position.

This thread has been derailed. But the point is. Don't generalize. About anyone.

11. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

No, I watch CNN. And they played the same edited clip.

12. aghast

aghast Member

You're absolutely right.

Do you by any chance work at the Subway on Westheimer?

'Cause I ate a six inch meatball for lunch today, and boy do I have the runs.

1 person likes this.
  13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Are you assuming that race does not factor in at all?
    Because it does. Affirmative action is a hot issue for both parties as well; immigration even hotter. Guess which side of the fence each political party stands on for both issues?

#53 RedRedemption, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Republicans are a party, Democrats are a party, conservatism is an ideology.