1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Tracy McGrady in Atlanta Hawks Uniform Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Dec 9, 2011.

1. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

This.

Also trueroxfan needs to be banned. Either pay up or get banned.

3 people like this.
  2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Having a bad season. I mean, he can perform well but his motivation/energy level is unacceptable. He kinda chooses games. One night he is aggressive scoring 10+ and playing well and the other one he is like 1/4 and doesn't really care about the game and gives NO energy. This is sad but Tracy has always been that. LAZY

But also it is Drew's fault. I talked to ATL journalists (on twitter) and they all agree that Tracy should play much more than those 16 minutes (not even every night). Marvin is struggling BIG time. If he can't make outside shots he doesn't do ANYTHING else well.

Tracy at least can make plays for their stars, commands double team on the post and is actually a better player than Marvin. But they say Drew is very concerned about TMac and saving him to the point where he doesn't use him.

So, no energy+bad coaching = bad season

3. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Lol, that's always been his playing style to look really smooth, but, now, he's got no lift, no legs. He's old, he's wants you to think he's not trying, but if he tried his damndest he'd still put up maybe 8-9 a game. He's a bench guy now, if that.

4. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Not really. Sure his athleticism is not what it used to be, he doesn't have the same elevation and everything but he can play. He has had few nice games when he WANTS to.

He is not the same, not even 60% of that but can really play well if he puts his mind into it and he often refuses to.

5. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Great effort vs. Miami, Tmac...way to step it up when it matters....

6. putyouonthegame

I think his energy is just him not wanting to get injured before the playoffs. I think we are going to see a different tmac in the playoffs. I mean he shows hints of his talent. He still has game and can contribute in more ways than scoring. Most fans seem to be forgetting that he is fighting for a contract for next season, he's probably eyeing at least the mid-level. And noone is going to judge for his stats in regular season, contenders are going to be looking at his playoff stats.

I'm fine with what he is doing right now. Showing glimpses here and there. As long as he doesn't get injured by the playoffs game, t-mac is gonna show the hard work of the past 3 years.

At least i'm hoping to see that from him.

7. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

He's going to try his hardest come playoff time and his stats will show, I already know this.

Why doesn't he do it now?

Typical, coasting.

8. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

You do realize you gave me two options. I can't ban myself, and I am not paying.

Your input has been noted and appreciated.

9. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Yes, I am going to reply to everyone. I rarely follow threads long enough to do so, but for this one I am making an exception.

You're right, man...I didn't even realize it. I do care. I care so much. I was just making bs excused because I was so upset that I had let all of these beautiful random strangers down. I just returned my food to heb so I could pay up asap.

I hope you can wait a 3 business days while debit card pends the transfer.

So sorry that I annoyed you. I hope this helps my cause.

10. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

If I pay for this dude will everyone stfu already?

11. Rox11

Rox11 Member

....No
    At one point i actually was on your side with this until you started mouthing off about "not caring-i don't have too-this isn't real life"
    Regardless of the matter, you made the bet. Either honor it or forget about it. Why get yourself into this situation.
    What did you think would happen if you didn't?
    Roses and chocolates would waiting for you from the other members?
    You don't want anything to do with it because others pissed you of?
    Yes we understand that but that's only because of how immature your being about it. You can just stop wasting your time with this argument because they will keep chasing you about it.
    Its cool that your going to give the money without telling anyone....so stop responding and do it when you can.
    Until they keep getting a response out of you were still going to believe that you haven't paid.

12. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

I am truly sorry I lost a fan.I
    I've always had an issue with getting the last word. And lately there hasn't been anything interesting to read on here so I'll likely keep responding for the foreseeable future.

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

[​IMG]

14. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Exactly. What's most annoying is that this guy trying to act clever. But cut him some slack, he's probably just some kid who bit off more than he can chew. His gross misapplication of a basic economic theory should tell you all you need to know about this guy's maturity level. That is, if you didn't already deduce that from his whining.

1 person likes this.
  15. engr_alex

engr_alex Member

i agree with you. i think he's coasting.

when he bumped knees (forgot which game), i think he got scared and dialled himself back. then they said that he's having back problems again. i think theyre just using that as excuse when it's probably his knee acting up again.

since ATL is in good positioning, i think theyre using the time to rest tmac's knees and drew is evaluating him.

hopefully, they make the playoffs and tmac can go all out and get out of the first round.

as a tmac fan, that's what im just hoping for him at this point in his career. get that chimp off of his shoulders, and probably retire.

16. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Terrible terrible misapplication of game theory. If only had paid more attention to Tsi Lin Min's lectures 3 years ago. Damn.

My internet maturity level is slacking. All I am doing is whining and pissing off people I don't know. I am really struggling with what to do guys. I don't think I am clever enough to write something witty. Can one of you geniuses help me out?

17. Juck_The_Fazz

Juck_The_Fazz Member

18. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Or better yet, cite theories that you don't understand. That should get your point across! Good job!

When all else fails, pour on the sarcasm without really saying anything! Nothing says you don't care like replying to every post. Now that's almost as awesome as backing out of bets like a little b****.

19. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

What a b**** I am. Damn, wish I was right all the time like you. I feel the need to respond to each post. I am sorry that you don't like it. It really kills me that I am not making any friends today. I just want to be buddies. Maybe you can teach me economics? Or push me on the swing set? I have some icecream, do you like rocky road? Did you know that rocky road was called rocky road because of the tough times during the depression? I saw that on a picture of a naked girl when I stumbled yesterday. Now will you be my friend? Can I borrow 50 bucks? I care so deeply that I can't stop responding, but shh....don't tell anyone.

20. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

This thread either needs to get locked up by the mods or renamed Official Trollin' on T-Mac Thread

1 person likes this.