1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tiago Splitter's potential

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Lowry4three, Mar 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Dei, Mango is the best. He's being polite.

Oh, and SamFisher,,,,Cuttino did destroy Ginobody in that preseason game...I was THERE! btw: why don't you have a space in your name. I think the real Sam Fisher does. Did you think a space was going to break the internets? like spaces in URLs do?

2. Dei

Dei Member

I read it from a post on a forum which means it's an absolute pain to search for. I'm not on some crusade to make you believe it's real. I'm just saying it's what I remember from something I read.

Ah. If you define a wink-wink deal that way then yes, it is.

By your definition, it was a "wink-wink deal," so trash the breach of contract scenario.

Maybe it's really buried or the search engine wasn't able to archive it? Thanks, though, I was starting to get tempted to search for it, myself.

3. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Since a <i>Moderator</i> is unlikely to step in and tell you to <i>Put Out or Get Out</i> in regards to providing a quality link to support your position, I have wasted my time posting against you.

4. Dei

Dei Member

Like I also mentioned before, I haven't been pushing it as truth without sources. I'm just responding to arguments that it couldn't have happened.

Learn 2 read.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

because it's one word.

It would be like if Cuttino would change his name to Cut Tino, or the converse, his former Rhode Island Rams teammate (team mate?) Tyson Wheeler changed his name to Tywheeler. It just wouldn't be correct.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The better question is, of course: Why is heypartner not Hey Partner?