1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heat @ Cavs, Lebron makes 2nd return.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by k-money, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

The city of C-Town has officially gotten into LeBron's head.

2. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Lol, stupid Heat and Lakers both lost to Cavs.

Rockets 2-0 :grin:

3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

it was entirely predictable once they let bosh have that possession at 85-83. he not only got blocked but got beaten down the court for the dunk. too much energy spent on the comeback for bosh to kill all momentum like that. and those 2 free throws, wow was he off. you can't tell me that wasn't nerves.

and about that block, it was the worst move he could he make. he drove right and tried to shoot right into hollins and got it thrown back in his face. i don't get it. how do you play all these years and still make a move like that. i realize i don't play against nba defenders in my pick-up games, but i'm a short, unathletic white guy and you know how often people throw my shot right back in my face like hollins did to bosh? pretty much never. because i don't drive right and shoot back left into a rangy guy's hand at a big moment in a game. such poor decision making it's almost impossible to believe he could have thought that was a good move. oh well, good job blowing the 2nd seed guys.

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I wouldn't say they have no chance. Every NBA team is flawed, but I agree that they shouldn't be the favorites. Probably a 10-1 long shot. Before the season start, their Vegas odds were probably 3-1 or something like that.

5. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Top teams losing to a team like Cleveland after going on a winning streak and whiles they're fighting for a 2nd seed IS a problem, if you open your eyes and see.

6. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

good win for the cavs though. their fans have suffered so much this year and this game erased all of that pain.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Tonight killed whatever smidgen of a chance they had at #1, but the Heat will still finish in front of the Celts for #2.

8. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Boston has losed to a bunch of bad teams in the last week, trying to hold on the 2nd seed, so it happans to all teams.

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yeah, but who else is Spoelstra going to put in? Those are his big Three

Cavs doing something we couldn't do the other night--put some bodies vs. Wade and Lebron to keep them out of the paint and secure the boards with Hickson

good game plan by byron scott. Cavs have won games vs. Lakers and Celtics as well

10. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

wow, lebron had a triple double? i guess i remember him having 7 rebounds through 3 now that i think about it. he can have a so-so game and put up 27/12/10.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

the heat should try to get the #2 seed. i don't know if they can win a game 7 in boston, but i'm sure they can win in chicago.

12. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Suck it LeBron.

13. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

The best player off the bench for Miami played 9 minutes. It was Juwan freaking Howard.

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

And is it a coincidence that everyone is doubting the Celtics after their bad trade?

15. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I'm having a hard time figuring out which is funnier:

1) The Cavs winning this game
    2) The fact that the Rockets are 2-0 against the Cavs but 0-2 against the Heat
    3) That francis 4 prez is the only person in this thread openly rooting for the Heat :p

16. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

More of this in the locker tonight :grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

LOL didn't watch the whole game, Good job Cavs, this will erase some of the pain for Cleveland fans.

And when did Cavs get so many unknown players, never even heard of them

18. amaru

amaru Member

I was rooting for Cleveland tonight.

Great win for them.....it was clearly their night. MIA couldn't do a thing and CLE couldn't miss it seemed.

Davis makes them better as well.

19. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

I don't know whats crazier, the fact that the Cavs won or that its not ESPN's main headline (behind Women's Bball and Cricket)

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

My 2 cents: I don't think the home court would matter much in a series with the Bulls, Heat and Celts playing against each other. In fact, except for the Celts, the pressure on the home team in game 7 could be overwhelming.