1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady: "I just wasn't a great practice player"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Mar 16, 2011.

1. number22

number22 Member

Ahhh couldn't go a season without sticking the ol' rubber sole in the mouth tracy?

Makes you wonder less how much his bad luck was from the universe and how much was self inflicted.

2. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Right, because all poor practice players are usually really great players that don't need to waste their time with such rubbish...

I haven't read all the replies but I'm sure the T-mac apologists are in full damage control over this one.

3. Mr Chuck Norris

I never Heard about Wade, Roy, Dirk, James, Nash,Paul, Williams, Howard, Melo, or any other Star player not named Bryant or Durant go Extra hard in practice. I don't think people realize how hard is it to keep the same game intensity in practice when you know that the game doesn't count. T-Mac still gave it his all during games (especaily playoff games) and that's all you wanted from him.

4. Mr Chuck Norris

But honestly.....We talkikn about practice

5. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

How many of those guys are reportedly lazy in practice, or don't practice enough?
    Crazy...even from the beginning he was looking for reasons to cut corners...

#45 Severe Rockets Fan, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  6. Hard Rock

Hard Rock Member

blah blah blah ..... blah blah .....

in one word: "LAZY"

he should have chose play Tennis :eek: