1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I'm so sorry BEAT LA. I was just joking around, I didn't realize you were really mentally r****ded. Please forgive me.

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Nice retort. We compare NBA players here.

TMVP is a troll.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkcoobYUu8g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkcoobYUu8g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Get your cheap shots in.

3. bamtonio

bamtonio Member

haha you guys are seriously arguing over this? NICE!

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the TOFs last resort:

but you can't dunk like tmac!

tmac can work half ass like he did with the Rockets last year and get paid 25 million, can you work half ass and make that much?!!

if the criteria to criticize NBA players is that you have to be an NBA player, then nobody will be here.

Have you heard the TOF Christmas song?

It's called the 3 days of Christmas

he tried to make it to 4 days but he threw his reindeer under the sleigh so he got stuck in Utah.
    Kobe made it to 12 days.
    [​IMG]

5. TracyMcgradyMVP

He's working his ass off this season. That's why he will get paid more the vet min next season.

6. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Not to get all mod on you, but some of you need to make more use of the ignore button at your disposal.

Getting heated on a internet message board...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their DNPs this week!
    :grin:

8. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

How is it, I leave to go to the movies, come home and see tinman as the last post on a Mcgrady thread??

I would say shocker.. But not so much anymore.

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

he quit mid-game TOF. there is no excuse for that.

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You must have not watched much that season because all I saw was a McGrady who could probably put up a 6 seconds flat in the 40 yard dash. He was mentally and physically checked out that year.

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

It's gotten to a point where you can't even be a fan of certain NBA players. Cough cough: LeBron, Kobe, Wade, McGrady, etc.

Because there are the anti-LeBron, Kobe, Wade, and McGrady fans.

Seriously, get a life. I agree that McGrady sucks and its sad that he can barely get minutes on the Pistons of all teams, but I still wish him the best and hope he does well. Everyone is missing the point of being a fan, it's not about hopping on the bandwagon and jumping off when that specific player starts to decline...

Mention all the stats you want, I'm a Tracy fan because of sentimental reasons, not because of his tangibles (or lack thereof).

Same with Wade and LeBron. I was a huge Wade fan (and LeBron fan as well), but after the big three everyone joins on the anti-LeBron/Wade bandwagon. Seriously? Just shut the **** up. If my opinion means little to you and you want to pull facts out of your asses what makes you think I give a **** what you think?

Ridiculous. Everyone in this thread needs to shut the **** up and talk about Tracy on the Pistons, stop trying to measure the size of Tracy's penis.

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Can you put a thread on ignore? Since we can't seem to handle this like big folks or anything.

13. jo mama

so you admit he was mentally checked out that year, but you still make excuses for him.

and if he was "physically checked out" he should not have been playing.

14. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Wasn't it the rockets staff that said he should play through the injury and yes he mentally quit when he physically couldn't do it anymore. He was a far better player than people give him credit for.

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

LOL You'r like i like tracy but **** he is garbage. OK. Gotta love the hatwers new tactics. It's like Some here they create gimmick accounts with TMAC on it so people cant see there agenda opf mcgrady bashing. He might have sucked at the start of the year, but he is not sucking anymorwe. He is probaly now the pistons most valueable player when he is out there.

16. jo mama

at least mcgrady doesnt suck as bad as your spelling.

17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'm not even going to bother reading this. Spell-check is a godsend. Use it.

18. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Boooooooozer is looking excellent in Tom's offence

19. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

He's played 5 minutes and hasn't really touched the ball yet. Will Bynum completly IGNORES him.

20. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tmac was WIDE OPEN under the basket for 3 seconds on fastbreak and tmac had to yell at him twice before he got the ball. by then, the defense was back.

dude has zero court vision. mac must be frustrated to play with a dumb player