1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

LOL you posted with TWO DIFFERENT ID'S IN THE SAME THREAD. First as BEAL LA and now you'r other ID.You think everyone as stupid as you are?. Irony is with beat la id, you were arguing that IF YAO IS HEALTHY or if yao was this on another thread.

2. TracyMcgradyMVP

????? LOL beat LA is just my signature because its what we say at the games vs the lakers. Im not the member Beat LA. btw isnt that guy a shemac fan??

3. TracyMcgradyMVP

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yeah. And I got my PhD at the age of three. :rolleyes:

5. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I was a SheMac fan and you were too.

He sucks, but he was fun to watch several seasons ago. What do you disagree with?

Just because he scored 17 points doesn't mean he's good. Luther Head scored 30.

1 person likes this.
  6. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

First of all, stop replying to yourself with different id's. You do this on other sites to. You'r a laughing stock on ish. You'r the same clown as YAO>DWIGHT crusade all over the net and tmac isnt a point forward a few years back. You create multipale id's and reply to urself continuesly.

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

It's not the points but more to do with his health and movement. If he wanted to start jacking up shots you dont think he could score 30 or average 15 plus( jo mama?).

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

No, I'm not yo mama.

I don't mind seeing Tracy backing up Battier this season. I made that thread because I didn't want to see Yao and McGrady go out like that. I went over the top so some of you could lighten up to the idea, but the reaction was worse because of it. It's over. Morey rebuilt this team before I could blink. The great thing is he is not done yet.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SidxJz94Svs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SidxJz94Svs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. TracyMcgradyMVP

WTF?? im not beat la and if i was why would i post way more with one account than the other and get contributing member status with one and not the other.

11. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i wish he would : /

but seriously, anyone who thinks tmac sucks now isn't watching his games because when he is on the court the team plays better and it is clear he still can play. he isn't the scorer and attacker he used to be, but that doesn't mean he can't play in this league. every game he has improved and his minutes have increased throughout the season, he doesn't take very many shots, so he isn't going to scorer thirty.

i don't understand how anyone can be so hateful of a player. some of you are just butt hurt that mcgrady never took us to the 2nd round, **** happens, and it takes more than one player to win. don't say lebron did it, because lebron had some good role players, players who could hit open shots, players who could make layups, people who weren't ryan bowen (although i loved the guys hustle and defense on dirk).

so stop crying about what mcgrady didnt bring you for christmas because at the moment your boy kevin martin may be scoring as much as he did, but with a better surrounding cast he isn't winning us games.

12. TracyMcgradyMVP

I'm not going to lie tmac impressed me in the Toronto game though.. 17points 7assist 7rebounds 7assist 3stl 8/12 shooting in 24 mintues. A lot of teams are going to want him next season, because of the way he accepted his role. The guy is a bargain! I can tell you a lot of teams would want him for that money...

13. TracyMcgradyMVP

T-mac to the rack!

14. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Just ignore him.

15. TracyMcgradyMVP

If if if if if if if if if if if
    if if if if if if if

16. TracyMcgradyMVP

T-mac is a smart player

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe you and BEAT LA are different people.

just like Kobe and Tmac, two players that have nothing in common!

18. TracyMcgradyMVP

T-mac have heart

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

i'll take that

i was better than kobe at one point.

20. TracyMcgradyMVP

T-mac still got a lot left in the tank