1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sasha Vujacic - The Best NBA Tennis Player?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheGreat, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Sasha Vujacic - A really big douche bag?

Yeah, I like that title better...

2. VanityHalfBlack

How is he gettin that??? I don't want to be a hater but the guy is not that great of a basketball player and he snatchin up one of the hottest woman in sports, WTF???

3. tested911

tested911 Member

You now see what selling your soul to the Devil can get you... :mad: I still can't wrap my damn head around it... HOW THE HELL....

4. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

It's that crazy Marko Jaric disease that these euros get.

5. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

It doesn't take a Ricky Martin to know a good looking man when you see one.

6. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

he traded his basketball skills for that girl... :grin:

7. EAZY...

EAZY... Member

Don't you have to "have" skills first?... :confused:

8. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

The best NBA tennis player is probably Dirk and John Lucas III...Both were very good when they were young.

9. DontTradeOswalt

Can't trade what you never had

10. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Guys, its a cover up.. Sasha is not dating Maria, Sasha is the biggest f***** to walk the earth, you guys should know that!!

11. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

me too..all the team ,ates that evr played with him said that he wined and complained all the time lol

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Well... I don't have anything against him now. Since he barely plays anymore, that means he doesn't whine anymore.

But... when he used to play a whole bunch. I absolutely hated him...

13. StanleyHartwell

It's very simple. People who succeed enormously in any walks of life tend to be the ones who are serious, work the hardest and don't have much of a life. It's those who don't work very hard and spend most of their time partying around get the most girls

that's why NBA scrubs - rich, moderately successful, with limited responsibilities in their work and don't have to push themselves too hard - tend to get the hottest girls.

1 person likes this.
  14. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

at least he's good at something

15. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

I think we all know who wears the pants in that relationship.

And another thing. The way he feels completely threatened by his countryman Dragic, who is just way better than him shows how much of a douche he continues to be.

/thread

16. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Maybe Maria is a lesbian with a preference for women on the slightly masculine side (I think there is a word for this preference?). I mean Maria is a tennis player, no. Plus this would explain why she is dating a Sasha--though I am a bit dumbfounded for why Sasha V has decided to ride the pine for the Lakers instead of dominating for the Sparks.

17. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

What's up with terrible basketball players bagging beautiful lasses? If we find out Mark Madsen's been putting it to Marisa Miller all these years I'm gonna kill myself.

18. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

I always thought he was gay especially because he fixes his well manicured eyebrows a lot of the time before he shoots free throws.

I don't know if yall have seen these, but I stumbled across the machine videos on youtube about a week ago. Most are pretty funny
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XwTDPvXszhw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XwTDPvXszhw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHeXmAHr1Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHeXmAHr1Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMDlw4yic_4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMDlw4yic_4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

19. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

That's my point above, she is.