1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Check out my Texnas and rockets blog

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by XBLRocketman111, Jul 19, 2010.

1. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

Check out my Texans and rockets blog

Hey guys just started my texans blog. This is my first time doing this so go easy and let me know what you think. Any comments or follows would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

www.rocketsandtexans.blogspot.com

#1 XBLRocketman111, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Good first entry.

-Agree that we'll only carry 2 QBs
    -Agree that we're in trouble if Dan has to see time
    -Not sure Schaub will put up 4700 yards again(very well could) but I see that dropping some.(4000-4200?)
    -I can live with the ~30 TDs but would like to see his INTs go down. Just about half as many INTs than TDs.(29-15 last year year). I'd like to see <= 10. Maybe asking too much there though?

1 person likes this.
  3. XBLRocketman111

I agree with you on yards but with the group returning, i expect him to match although it will be hard cause i do think we will have more success running the ball. Which means more carries and less passes.

I honestly think he could have had 35 TD's last season but i really don't think our recievers give that extra effort i can recall more than a handful of times our receivers running out of bound with maybe 1 guy to beat! thats what i am talking about with the receivers giving the extra effort!

I didnt put this in there but his fumbles went down from 10 to 4, he needs to keep those right there and i will be pleased. as far as interceptions he could cut down on them but some of them were aggresive playcalls and i really dont want the texans or matt become to be passive. We can't afford that!!!

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

My thoughts/reasoning as why it will go down some. Running game or so we hope.

True. More effort like this :p
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/3czsdAbci7E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/3czsdAbci7E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    or this if the embed didnt work.

10 to 3(well at least to Yahoo) but yes, I get the point. Didnt realize he had 10 fumbles 2 years ago. :eek: And yes, would hate for either to become passive! Anyhow, once again, good stuff. Look forward to more insight/analysis.

5. XBLRocketman111

Excluding Andre of course!!

Thanks for the comments!

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Lame that you have to sign into something to leave a comment...was gonna be the first, but too lazy to log into something like google.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Not sure what Texnas are, but I love the rockets! Did you mean tatas? I love them too...

8. XBLRocketman111

Going to write about the Wide recievers tonight... and also am going to blast KC joyner's "miles over johnson" article!