1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PS3 60GB model CECHA01 1st Gen (very rare)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by DcProWLer277, Apr 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's all I am looking for. Sorry If I have been rather rude, I just hate to lose 170 bucks! What is the proper method to repair it?

2. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

A heatsink on the GPU where the pennies were to prevent it from overheating. I guess the one he tried didn't fit but that's all that needs to be done.

3. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

A heatsink. Hmm, I have no idea how that is done. Does it matter that the pennies are glued on the GPU?

NM, I'll stick to my own thread now...

4. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

How is the claim going...?

5. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

I'm guessing an inspection of the package is next. I sent you the only info I have on it so far.

6. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You're a nicer person than me Drexler. Did the shipment have his address or PO box? There's other ways of getting that $50 back.

I'm going to send the admins a message today. DP shouldn't be posting here anymore. That's not right for him to be a dick to other CF's. Do it to a laker fan but not to a CF.

1 person likes this.
  7. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

How about you try minding your own ****ing business? His item was damaged in transit and I'm doing all I can to resolve it without issue a refund since it shipped in perfect working condition.

8. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Mine didn't ship in perfect working condition, and you won't issue me a refund, either...

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Guys he is playing all of you. He's a thief selling defective items and playing dumb when questioned. That's how these scam artist work. He keeps saying he will get it resolved when he's buying time hoping you guys will drop it and so that PayPal's fraud time period ends. Doing whatever you can right now to track this guy and bust him. Get your money back, and threaten to sue if you if it comes to it. This guy has a history for thieving people, why is he not banned? This is ridiculous.

1 person likes this.
  10. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How about you stop dicking people around? I don't need to mind anything...Don't post on this board if you don't want people to talk smack to your sorry ass. Be a man and clear your name homie...

Let's boo this man!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Drexlerfan22

I try to go through life taking people at their word as much as I can, until I'm 100% sure they've intentionally wronged me.

If I sent a working unit to someone and it arrived otherwise, I would be frustrated, and wouldn't want to be treated like a criminal. Since the thing successfully turns on 90% of the time and the warranty sticker is still in place, I'm willing to believe it was damaged in transit.

Admittedly, though, it would have been nice if he hadn't immediately taken an accusatory stance towards me when I brought up a legitimate issue.

12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: Come on, now... there's no need for that, man...

What I mean to say is: save some server space and post the GIF! :p

[​IMG]

:grin:

13. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

You are definitely a nice guy Drexlerfan, I used to be like that too, till I got scammed.

Once you get scammed for any decent amount of money you never trust anyone. I hope you aren't getting scammed here, but I'd definitely recommend sticking a claim in with Paypal right now (it has 45-60 day period before you can't anymore), and then wait till you get your USPS insurance refund then you can easily cancel claim.

Up to you though, hope it works out for you.

14. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

It certainly looks this way considering he's currently attempting to dick over 2 people.

15. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

lol

some people are real pieces of ****

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ban this guy already.

DD

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Wait what happened? I practically write for a living, I'll be damned if I have to read.

18. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

19. Drexlerfan22

Well, looks like I'm officially hosed.

DC apparently filed a claim with UPS, which he said he did to get a reimbursement for my cost on repairing the thing. But last I heard about the claim was 3 weeks ago, and UPS said it was resolved. I can't get any info besides that, since I didn't pay UPS for the shipment, he did (and he passed the cost on to me, of course). So for all I know, he got a reimbursement for the damage and just kept it for himself. I have no way of even knowing.

When I filed a claim with PayPal, it was instantly rejected by PayPal, as they said "the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund."

Wonderful. Even if it were an honest mistake (which at this point I very much doubt), why exactly would the guy cut off communication with me for 3 weeks, refuse to ever give me his phone #, and all despite multiple e-mails?

Unbelievable.

20. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Same thing happened to me. Can't believe there are people like this that have zero honor/character...