1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scratch Amare off your list.Who is next to scratch?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by brian_chapman, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

why do you need this article to tell you this information? Morey said in an interview on the radio last week (610 I believe) that the Amare trade was a move he considered for a stretch run in 2010, but not the best long term deal. Therefore, since the deal didn't go down, we can infer that Amare is off the table here - by the ROX choice

2. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Amare plays no defense, no thanks. Our perimeter is already like a sieve with Brooks and Martin, we need a wall, a shotblocking presence in the paint.

3. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

i dont like his game nor his personality hes not the guy to get us over the hump hes overrated bosh is the major piece and the rockets will pursue him accordingly this offseason

4. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

shock thread 101.

5. tmacROX1

tmacROX1 Member

wait, HTF did brian_chapman get thread privellages? he posts such unbeleivable post ei: butler killing someone in high school, anyways i have posted WAY better things than him and i cant get to make a thread at all.

Anyways i dont wanna scratch anyone of. infact i dont even want to scratch amare off just because we are a amare or bosh away from being the 2011 nba world champions.

6. tmacROX1

tmacROX1 Member

so you are telling me you have never seen amares sick blocks. that is just :( all the way.

7. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm surprised that Carl Herrera hasn't responded to this thread yet by saying "Your balls".