1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funny Basketball quotes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by djohn2oo8, Sep 30, 2009.

1. djohn2oo8

djohn2oo8 Member

"Some things you just can't question. Like you can't question why two plus two is four. So don't question it, don't try to look it up. I don't know who made it, all I know is it was put in my head that two plus two is four. So certain things happen. Why does it rain? Why am I so sexy? I don't know." - Shaquille O'Neal

"Tracy McGrady is doing things we’ve never seen from anybody – from any planet!" - Bill Walton

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious." - Charles Shackleford

"They shot the ball well early. What comes out of the microwave hot doesn't always stay hot. I know, because I eat bagels in the morning." - Shaquille O'Neal

* "Don’t get me wrong — I love Jason Kidd. He’s a great point guard… (But) how am I comparing myself to him when I think I’m the best point guard to play basketball? That doesn’t make any sense. I mean, how can I sit here and compare myself to somebody if I already think I’m the best?...I’m telling you what it is: I know I’m the best point guard in the NBA. I don’t need anybody else to tell me that. When I go on the basketball court, if I think about what you’re all saying, I’ll lose my mind." – Stephon Marbury

* "That’s a cheap shot by a low-class type player. You don’t do that. That’s gay on his part. I told him that he was gay, too, for touching me in my private parts." – Francisco Elson

* And (Reggie) Evans — you talk about Vlade being a flopper? This guy is taking it to a whole new level. He goes down when the air conditioning comes on." – Rick Adelman

2. djohn2oo8

djohn2oo8 Member

"I really like Rafer Alston. We get along great. We have a lot of fun times together that I can’t share with you guys." - Jalen Rose

When (Jalen) comes over here, I’m going to give him a kiss. Not on his lips, though." - Rafer Alston

* Dampier is soft. Quote it, underline it, tape it, send it to him. Don’t ask me about that guy ever again." – Shaq

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/nba-quotes-of-the-year-shaq-lebron-and-more----ar23475.html

More to come.....To take our minds of the Battier injury

3. Rockets111

Rockets111 Contributing Member

LOL! That is awesome.

4. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

"This time, it's on me!" -MeMac.

5. tuus

tuus Member

6. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

" ... like clubbing baby seals "

7. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

"I love him to death, but when I cross that line, if my mom was on that other team, I've got to do something. Then I'm going to come home, have some tea, some croissants and some bagels." - Cuttino Mobley

8. pdewalt

pdewalt Member

Nice post, I needed a laugh...

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious." - Charles Shackleford