1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Sellin a Hifonics amp

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by xRocketsfanx, Aug 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. xRocketsfanx

xRocketsfanx Member

its one of the newer models the bxi 2610 its brand new and was never used due to my subs being stolen from my car =( but anyways its 2600 watts at 1 ohm 1700 at 2 and 850 at 4 i can send pics to emails if u need to see it my email is stonechilla@hotmail.com im asking 325 cash and no trades please if interested hit up the email

2. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

If its not a old zues or colassas, then its really trash. :D

3. xRocketsfanx

xRocketsfanx Member

i forgot to mention that the price is negotiable