1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Electricity...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Uprising, Jul 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Yeah, that is insane for a 900 sq foot apartment. Something isn't right, even with the high rates. I'm in a 750 sq foot apt, and my bill I just got was $82 (I use the TXU variable rate with no contract, and so far it has stayed at .11/kwh).

This was my highest bill to date, but expectantly so. I keep the AC at 70 when I'm here, but I'm on the bottom of three floors and never get direct sunlight during the heat of the day with the way I'm positioned.

You should look into switching to a different apt within the complex, or have them fix the problem. Or move altogether. I'd be livid if I was paying 4 times what I should be paying.

2. rox0607champs

rox0607champs Member

did you have any issues switching to gexa? how was their customer service?im planning on switching from reliant...sick of the insane rates :mad: . any input would be helpful thanks