1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe Bean Bryant Vs.Ronald William Artest, Jr.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CountyClerk, May 11, 2009.

?

Who will win a street fight?

1. Ronald William Artest, Jr.

653 vote(s)
    96.6%
  2. Kobe Bean Bryant

23 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Precision340

Precision340 Member

ooh wee wee.. straight to the jugular!! kobe got some slow ass reflexes.. he's no fighter, just a big whiner!!

2. Precision340

Precision340 Member

man, you're probably taking into account that joey crawford would be "officiating" this street fight.. kobe would be whining as usual

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Hahaha funny thread. I was lmao at some of the comments, like kobe dead, artest in jail. But really funny. We all know what Artest will do ;)

4. somenobody

somenobody Member

It will be like Mike Tyson fighting Miley Cyrus. That whining boy has no chance at all.

5. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

As long as the fight is being judged by NBA refs, Kobe wins hands down.

6. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

6 seconds left...down by 2...Artest penetrates with the table leg...it's good! Artest WINs! Kobe moaning on the floor begging for mercy. :D

7. houseofglass21

Artest is a Scorpio so he has that fierce temper that you don't wanna mess with. Not surprising that he was involved in the malice at the palace knowing that. He would wreck Kobe hardcore.

8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If Crawford saw this still picture he wouldn't eject Childs because this punch to him would not be above the shoulders :D

9. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I can see Ron beating Kobe in a fight, but lets not act as if Ron is just so tough now.

10. T-mac&Yao=RING

Thank you. I don't know why people think Ron can really fight. Did you see him when Ben Wallace push the hell out of him he looked like he was scare as hell he didn't wont to fight Wallace so he went and got into it with a fan.

11. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

Only people that voted kobe misclicked. Even Lakers fans aren't that delusional.

12. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

lol i thought id be the only one to vote kobe

kobe is protected at all times, a sniper would get to ron before he had a chance to rip out his heart

however, if there was a black out and no one could receive the signal from kobe's tracking device and therefore unable to assist him in the fight, then ron would win with one bite, yes one bite, he would just eat his heart right from him...however this would be difficult considering kobe has no soul and therefore has no heart : /

13. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

Someone make a poll: Prime Shaq vs Prime Hakeem in a fight.

I wonder who would win that? :rolleyes:

14. Josephduyho03

Josephduyho03 Member

Haha the 2 percent that voted for Kobe just felt bad for him so they voted for him.

15. Mr. Space City

maybe because he was just trying to keep his cool and just chilled to let the refs handle it

but when some random dude comes out of the crowd to throw a beer at you he probably just snapped.

someone pushes me im gonna let the refs handle it and let ben get ejected then continue on with the game but as im sitting here chillin some douch ethrows his beer on me?...of course im going to fight

a push is a push but a fan throwing a beer on me is just taking it to another level

16. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Ron Artest wasn't a golden gloves boxer. His father was. His father did give Ron boxing lessons since he was a kid.

17. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

queens > france

18. Mr. Space City

yes his father was but ron also trained as a golden gloves boxer as a teen

19. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

France??

Haha. You mean Italy.

Also - Kobe's middle name is Bean...haha.

20. T-mac&Yao=RING

Or maybe because the fan was a lot smaller than Wallace I think that could have been it.