1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quick shoutout to Clutchfans!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Rowdie, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Rocket Rowdie

Rocket Rowdie Member

Preface: Perhaps this is not thread worthy, and I do pray I won't get hammered but..

I'd just like to take this moment to say, after great wins like these, I particularly enjoy going to other team forums and seeing their fans reactions. Time and time again I am disappointed to say that I cannot seem to find anything close to the size and insight of the fellas here of Clutchfans! The Blazers have no support base, no fans, and that is why we I am sure we will crush them in the days ahead!

We truly have a premier site here guys; the BBS is without question the NBA's and perhaps even the country's best Sports Forum. From the joy that emanates on the board after wins like these, from the analysis and making light of the bad that comes after terrible losses, and even the hilarious patronization of those members who choose to post in their native language of Chinese, I know I can always turn to old clutchfans.net for a little bit of solace, friendliness, and bashing of haters.

Cheers and thanks everyone! Here's to a sweep! (knock on wood)

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah we know ;)

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I just squirted a single tear for this beautiful monologue. 5 stars.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

yeah, pretty much said it.

5. UofTOrange

UofTOrange Contributing Member

The Blazers have perhaps the 2nd largest fan site out there. www.blazersedge.com

Their fans are EVERYWHERE.

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

That's not true. I looked up on Alexa (a website that shows all this stuff about traffic, reach, and etc.) and so far.. Clutchfans, then LakersGround, BlazersEdge really doesn't come close to either.

Aside from RealGM (which is a forum of mainly Basketball of all 30 teams, but has football and baseball) Clutchfans is the biggest fan site for basketball for ONE team.

7. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Lock and ban.

8. texastiger22

texastiger22 Member

Um. did you watch the game last night? Those people threw the Blazers a parade for making the playoffs and you are saying they have no fans? Get real

9. chongx04

chongx04 Member

They were yelling and standing when they were down 20+. They have fans..lol. How often do you see that at TC?

10. UofTOrange

UofTOrange Contributing Member

Clearly Clutchfans is number one. Wasn't arguing that

And I was thinking number of users, not necessarily hits.

11. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Yeah I know you weren't arguing that, just saying. But, LakersGround is pretty much #2 in everything behind Clutchfans (users, hits, everything) for one team fan site.