1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDS] Rox vs Nets 02/17/09 and vs Mavs 02/20/09

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

to get ahold of the releases when they first come out
    check here >> http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/index.html
    or here >> http://thepiratebay.org/user/Rockets2k/

Anyone who got these when I posted them on the trackers, please open your client to seed them

========================vs Mavs 02/20/09 =======================================

Rox vs Mavs highlights

Rox vs Mavs full game

Rox vs Mavs Pre and postgame shows

========================vs Nets 02/17/09 ==========================================

Rox vs Nets highlights

Rox vs Nets full game

Rox vs Nets Pre and postgame show

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford or google for help and then post here if you still have trouble after that.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    BS player(scroll down to get free BS Player)
    VLC Player

3) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Go Rockets
    :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

I don't want to download the nets game cause it will make me miss Rafer in Rockets unifom....

Thanks R2K

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

It's not said enough, but thank you R2K ...

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

R2K, YOU DA MAN!

[​IMG]

5. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Although we have the League Pass this year, we rely so much on you during the preseason and those years when we don't have the Pass. Rockets2k, you, sir, are The Man!

And for all of you others, remember to seed.

Rockets2K, I'm curious what your thoughts are on the The Pirate Bay crew being on trial in Sweden. I think they have a slightly stronger defense than Napster: they only allow users to post hash records for Torrents. They don't actually point at a computer that hosts them. However, I'm thinking they're in some deep water between criminal trials by the government and civil trials by the entertainment industry.

6. RocketKobe24

RocketKobe24 Member

Great upload Rockets2k, you are a savior for most members on this board. :D

7. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Thank you! The Nets game was blacked out here!

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I have no opinion....I dont really use their service for anything except for posting my own vids. Their tracker is normally pretty stable and fast so I started using it as a secondary tracker to take the load off of my personal one.

Fortunately for us, the NBA doesnt seem very interested in pursuing folks that post vids of their games after the fact. The only time I have seen them complain is when the vids dont show the NBA in a good light (ie...fights)

PB's problem is that the entertainment companies dont seem as forgiving, and that is mainly what you find there....games, movies and software...pirating costs them money, whereas folks like me releasing the NBA's product after the game is already over doesnt really cost the NBA anything, it may even bring their product to folks that dont have access to it in any other way.

but I will tell yall one thing....the first time the NBA threatens me with legal action I'll quit doing this so fast your head would spin....providing these for a few hundred people aint worth the hassle of fighting the NBA

9. echu888

echu888 Member

Great great thanks! Especially for putting together the highlights... I don't have enough pipe to d/l the full games, so the highlights are the perfect size! Thanks again!

10. JayRow

JayRow Member

Thanks Again! It should not go without being said, we really appreciate what you bring to the Forum. Your work is great! Keep it up.

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

so basically you're telling me you aren't willing to sacrifice for the sake of all of us clutchfans.

jeez you sound just like Tracy McGrady ;)

Thanks buddy for the clips i seeded the mavs clips like crazy

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Will these find away on youtube or is that just not going to happen? Thanks anyways R2K, always look forward to the work you create for us Rocket fans.

13. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

I can't dled off of torrents anymore for some odd reason, Can someone upload the highlights to filefront or something? Muchos gracias =D