1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[sacbee]Robert Horry(clutchcity original) wants to play again this season.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Landlord Landry

[​IMG]

2. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

If he would accept the vet min. I would gladly take him back but I seriously doubt he would come here.

He says he feels no connection to Toyota Center and honestly what kinda shot to we have compared to Celtics or Lakers or Orlando.

3. PointForward

PointForward Member

am I really seeing this correctly?

did Tinman just post something that's from the new millennium? better yet, it directly pertains to today, live! this is awesome.. glorious past meets present, the tinman at his best.

bringing who in my opinion is the clutchest player in history of the game (maybe a close second to Reggie Miller) would be a great addition to the Rockets..

and for anyone saying that he is "undeserving" of the championships, you have obviously never seen this, or any of his numerous life-saving clutch shots:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xp19op8uK1E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xp19op8uK1E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

How many people realize that of the many people always touted as having as many championships in recent years, Horry is the only one to still even sniff the possibility of still contributing?

And he STILL says number 2 in his ring collection was his favorite one. With Dream and the Clutch City II crew.

Morey, if you have any real desire to win at all costs, you'll drop someone like a hot potato and get this done.

5. 24 in a roll

24 in a roll Member

robert horry SHOULD be in basketball hall of fame.

6. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

He knew how to follow the great big men of the league

Dream, Shaq and Duncan

7. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

[​IMG]

"It is within my power to drastically change their circumstances."

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They loved playing with him too.

HORRY:
    "CLUTCH MEANS GETTING IT DONE"

awesome video, even the monster jam on Karl Malone, all the big shots from the Clutch City years. Plus Kobe telling you how Clutch Horry is.
    Brent Barry "He had a smerk on his face, you leave me open?"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/92Bl-_P0AU4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/92Bl-_P0AU4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Robert Horry >> anyone on the current squad

10. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Sign him, we need a clutch player not afraid to take the big shot !! :D

11. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

i like how tinman decides who's a rockets fan and who's not.

that's pretty ironic to me because i never really consider him a real rockets fan.

he's probably the antifan if there ever was one. i know hakeem, rudy and co. would be very disappointed in him for dividing real rockets fans into stupid groups like that.

12. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

If they bring back the Clutch City uniforms with Bob, I'd say do it.

Get it done, Morey!

13. 24 in a roll

24 in a roll Member

adolf hitler sucks. :D :D

14. 24 in a roll

24 in a roll Member

oops wrong fourm

15. killer instinct

Somebody needs child support money...........Calvin?...........DUDE why don't you just put on "Glory Days" and start a real thread.LOCK for sanity purposes.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

killer rookie,
    check the date of the article

we shine

17. killer instinct

LOCK for irrelevance then........ you shine but the TEAM sucks, are you TMac? Its about you isn't it? LOCK just to make him put in an application at Jack in the Box today please admin. for the sake of his significant other.

18. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Stop it already.

1. The article is recent and legit
    2. Other posters agree Horry could contribute

Instead of trying to hijack or shut down threads you can't appreciate, post in ones more to your liking.

19. killer instinct

Are you a family member sticking up for him or something? Put in an application and earn some vacation like me.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Antisonic,

99ers will always have followers of both sides of the coin.
    basically we the Top Chefs around here, but you'll always get the PETA people at your door trying make noise cause they know
    we serve only the best material.

so this little killer instinct guy, he'll go on our threads so he can be seen. I mean, he could go on the other threads, but no one reads them.

its like the dude who wants to be in the celebrity picture in the background so he can say he was there. he's just like a stray puppy trying to get some attention. so here killer instinct, take some kibble and bits.

see? you just threw him a scooby snack, he's happy.